Selling parts from an RS

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
maldo

Selling parts from an RS

Post by maldo »

I have the following:<BR>-1992 SOHC motor. Very good condition. Will sell as a whole or as parts. <BR>-Magnecor wires for SOHC<BR>-MAF for '92 RS<BR>-stock intake pipe<BR>-stock ecu<BR>-many other parts related to the <BR> motor...just ask<BR>I also have a flywheel and clutch from a <BR>323 GT/GTX if anyone is planning on doing a swap. The PP is 225mm, same as the miata.<P>Any questions post it here or at chris.malden@sk.sympatico.ca<BR>
PHieT850

Re: Selling parts from an RS

Post by PHieT850 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by maldo:<BR><B>I have the following:<BR>-1992 SOHC motor. Very good condition. Will sell as a whole or as parts. <BR>-Magnecor wires for SOHC<BR>-MAF for '92 RS<BR>-stock intake pipe<BR>-stock ecu<BR>-many other parts related to the <BR> motor...just ask<BR>I also have a flywheel and clutch from a <BR>323 GT/GTX if anyone is planning on doing a swap. The PP is 225mm, same as the miata.<P>Any questions post it here or at chris.malden@sk.sympatico.ca</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>DO u have any exterior aftermarket parts??<BR>pinoyviet850@aol.com....Phiet
Dont want something, that doesnt want you back
maldo

Post by maldo »

"many other parts related to the <BR>motor...just ask"<P>No, just parts for the motor.<BR>
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Post by hotsiit »

hey, i might be interested in the magnecor plug wires. how much, and what do they do for the car? mine is a SOHC so it'll just bolt up<P>chris
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche
maldo

Post by maldo »

Magnecor wires are a much better quality of plug wire. They are not solid like factory wires, instead they are spiral wound. No RF interference. Basically they help give a better spark. I can't say for sure what they do by themselves since I installed them when I put my MSD ignition on. Either way I have not been disappointed. I bought them from Corksport for like $50. Make me an offer.
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Post by hotsiit »

also, how old are the magnecor's? and what kind of condition?<BR>chris<BR> 93RS
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche
maldo

Post by maldo »

The wires are a year old and in excellent condition. The wires are free of any cuts or abrasions, just need to be wiped with a cloth.
nolamx3

Post by nolamx3 »

Hoh much for the ECU?
maldo

Post by maldo »

I will pretty much accept any reasonable offer. You would be responsible for shipping but that shouldn't be more than $15 CDN. Email me at chris.malden@sk.sympatico.ca
nolamx3

Post by nolamx3 »

I do not know what a fair price would be for the ECU. I just bought my mx3 and thought I should pick up some spare parts when I see them. That said, how about $30.00 US? I do not want to offend you; please reply??
maldo

Post by maldo »

$30.00 for the ecu sounds fair enough to me. Email me your info so I can get it ready to ship. Do you use Paypal? if not I would accept an international money order. My email is chris. malden@ sk. sympatico. ca - without the spaces.<P>Chris Malden
jojo2k23

Post by jojo2k23 »

Do you sell any parts from a passenger door?like a window crank?
CoSpringsMx-3

Post by CoSpringsMx-3 »

Did u already sell the ecu? Also did u have any mods? WHat part of the intake pipe are u talking about? Are you parting out the whole car? Like lights, exterior etc.?
maldo

Post by maldo »

The ecu is still for sale. I am only parting out the motor, which is a 1.6L SOHC. Need to get rid of it because I just swapped a B6T into my car. All parts will only work with the the RS model of MX-3. The motor is stock, except for a red valve cover. I have all the manifolds and am willing to sell individual parts if the motor doesn't sell as a unit. The intake pipe that I refered to is the black rubber hose that runs from the T/B to the MAF. It is in perfect condition. Once again, I will accept any reasonable offers. Email me at chris.malden@sk.sympatico.ca<P>
CoSpringsMx-3

Post by CoSpringsMx-3 »

I might be interested in the ecu, also how much are you asking for the red valve cover? IS it just plan red have any type of emblem on it?

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”