best buy advice

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
back alley

best buy advice

Post by back alley »

i thought i'd give this a second try...<BR>i would truly appreciate any tips or advice on buying an mx3. is there anything in particular i should look for or anything i should stay away from. i'm interested in the gs model. thanks in advance for any and all info that you pass on.<BR>back alley
93mxrgs

Re: best buy advice

Post by 93mxrgs »

Stay away from the 4 they;re dogs LOL, check the spark plugs make sure theere isnt oil on them thats a biggy, they should be a golden color, even thogh if it uses a lil oil its not gonna hurt ya 2 bad all u gotta do is change the gasket
Black-93 mx-3 Gs-R<BR>with goodies :) :)<BR>Hondas suck, and yes i race them...<BR>oops i mean no no i dont
ddmalcore

Post by ddmalcore »

i would say the biggest thing would be to get the gs (6 cylinder.
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

hey,<BR> The four cylinders are dogs? Hmmm lemme check my time slips on that one.... <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 93mxrgs:<BR><STRONG>Stay away from the 4 they;re dogs LOL, check the spark plugs make sure theere isnt oil on them thats a biggy, they should be a golden color, even thogh if it uses a lil oil its not gonna hurt ya 2 bad all u gotta do is change the gasket</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P> :eek:
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
93mxrgs

Post by 93mxrgs »

yea well u have nos, and a whole crap load of upgrades, congrats on ur time slip. but a gs has much more potential, there is just no arguing wiht me over that :roll:
Black-93 mx-3 Gs-R<BR>with goodies :) :)<BR>Hondas suck, and yes i race them...<BR>oops i mean no no i dont

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”