ooer

A place for the MX-3 Community in Europe to gather.
Chadley

ooer

Post by Chadley »

Cant
Last edited by Chadley on March 30th, 2005, 5:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

You sold your cheap nasty gutless mx3! Well said! Always good to go out on a positive note!

BYE BYE
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
Chadley

Post by Chadley »

be
Last edited by Chadley on March 30th, 2005, 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

Some real nice people on here too, but you're not one of them
You got a real problem you know. I never said anything bad against you whatsoever until you came out and accused me of talking out my arse and then you insinuated I crawled out from under a rock. Until then I had only made one response to you and that was for assistance that you had asked for. Go back and read the posts again. My reply to your abuse seems to have effected you very badly - you feel as if I have no right to defend myself against such base, offensive and unasked for insults.

You're probably right about there being weirdos hanging about "these" forums. Depending on your perception of a "weirdo", they're also on every bus, every train, on every street. Its called life. I don't understand why you'd come onto a forum such as this and expect everyone to be nice to you while you think you can insult who you wish for no reason. Or is just being the tough guy? The untouchable cyber thug? I'd call that weirdo behaviour. You seem to made lucid comments and then snap - I'd also call that weirdo behaviour.

And yes there is going too far - your recent verbal insult against a fellow member followed by a physical threat is appalling behaviour. Much, much too far and worrying as to what your mindset must be.
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
Chadley

Post by Chadley »

bothered
Last edited by Chadley on March 30th, 2005, 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Wohhhhh, what did I just walk into the middle of? Chadley, sorry to hear you're leaving and that you were not 100% satisfied with the MX. I guess we all can't expect everyone to share the same fondness for our rides to the same level as we do. I'm not sure what the motives were for posting a parting thread like this, but I'd like to think they were of a positive nature for a positive reason. All the best in your search for that perfect ride that will get you back and forth from your GF's in the style, performance and comfort that you desire, cheers M8.

John
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

Follow you about??? Haha don't flatter yourself.

I'm a pain in the arse cause I call you on your offensive insults - only time I respond to your posts. Like now when you shitbag the mx3. I wouldn't have commented if you had said something like "I prefer a more modern interior and I find the car lacks the power I want". Instead you just gotta say you hate the interior and its totally gutless. If thats not enough you gotta add its sluggish and the slowest car you've owned.

Sounds like you got out of it ok with a small profit. Your mistake buying a car unsuitable for your needs - you don't need to come onto a site that is dedicated to this car and criticise it. Thats also critisism of all of us who frequent this site because we love the mx3.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Re: MX3 Sold, Hooray!!!!!

Post by jschrauwen »

Chadley wrote:1, Hating the interior more and more each day
2, It's totally gutless.
3, Too many pricks on these forums.
Other than that it's been kinda fun. Good luck with all of your cars!
Chadley wrote:If he gets away with it he'll find his forecourt cars with huge key marks down them and slashed tyres. Simple as that.
I stand back, I look at it, I read it and I get confused and I ask myself, "What is this person trying to say?, What kind of person would say something like that on this BB?, What is the reason or motivation behind all of of this?, And what do they hope to gain by saying that?
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

:roll:
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

someone really needs to moderate these threads... :roll:
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

ya totally moderate em..

give us his ip, so we can pretend to be police and call the ISP and get this guys name and address and kick have a good ole fashioned lynchin.
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

Return to “European MX-3 Community”