new steering wheel

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
misfitsfiend

new steering wheel

Post by misfitsfiend »

i want to put in a new steering wheel i got of ebay ...
i just wanted to know if anyone can help me out to take the old one out and put in the new one... give me some basic instructions or something...

its a 92 mx gs
Chasing_Size

Post by Chasing_Size »

Know this

Stock steering wheel is preassure fitted, after all the bolts are on you gotta REEEEF on the f---ing thing, for it to come off
1992 Mazda mx3 gs / 03 / ms8 intake manifold / klze 67mm bored TB/ Custom CAI / 2.5 Custom exhaust / Drift kit front and sides/ CF Invader hood / 17'' MSR gunmetals with chrome lip / Tockico Blues / Suspension technique springs / Leather interrior/ B&M SS / Fully customized interrior (Red and black) / Corvette Red 00 Paint w/ white,blue,gold pearl / Shaved altezzas w/ black trim/ Front rear strut bars / ze ecu ( I think that's all )
Joey's mx

Post by Joey's mx »

I am doing the same, and was wondering if anyone knows how to wire up the horn buttons??
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

Thread is double posted... http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.ph ... highlight= Just post in one place & the right ppl will still see it...
Image -Jim
good_glory

Post by good_glory »

yeah i did it awhile ago so its a little vague but we souldered up the contact points to be higher and it worked great
good luck

Return to “Appearance”