1993 gsr for sale

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
sampson-MX3

1993 gsr for sale

Post by sampson-MX3 »

My motor overheated and seized. I have a lot of stuff done to this car. My old username is, was sampsonmx3. This is the story...1993 GS. Auto to manual swap. Centerforce clutch, limited slip diff. Short shift kit. Interior changed to gray on the panels and seats. Tenzo racing seats. White face gauges, white shift boot, greddy knob. Large pillar mounted tach. MSD ignition and coil with modified distributor cap. NOS wet kit. Millenia intake and throttle body. New battery. Lowered two inches H&R springs, and KYB struts. White Konig Traffik 15 inch rims, front tires are in good shape, the rears are the old fronts and have some wear. Some paint wearing down on the right side above the door and the spoiler. If you got a body kit and paint job it would be perfect. Oh yeah there is a dent on the right door where someone ran into it when I was at the gas station. The car will need a new KLZE. I am a student and need to get something better on gas . The car is teal. I can get pictures soon. Robert Simmons 618-520-8675. The car is in St. Louis. I have all reciepts if necessary.
wickedmx3

Post by wickedmx3 »

You want to sell the entire car or part it out?
sampson-MX3

Post by sampson-MX3 »

The whole car.
blackie

Post by blackie »

if you decided to part out im intrested in ur white face guages
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

IMO, I think it would be cheaper to get the engine fixed. Exactly how much better gas mieage were you expecting. The MX is no gas guzzler if set-up properly, even with a ZE. It may be difficult to get what you think the car is worth after all of those mods. That money lost could have bought a lot of gas, IMO. Good luck, though.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
sampson-MX3

Post by sampson-MX3 »

Is 3000 us way too crazy to ask? Anybody. Please reply.
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

3000 US for a car with no engine? Yeah.. thats way to crazy to ask.. if the car is in NICE shape.. you might get a little more than a grand.. your chances of getting $1500 for it will increase if you have all the reciepts of work and or upgrades. Mind you.. these are just my opinions.. others may disagree and of course it depends on the demand in your area for the car. I found a nice running 93 SE GS with only 86k miles on it runs and is in nice condition with leather seats & sunroof.. etc.. and its selling for $3000. Just a FYI. If you replace/repair the engine you might be able to get a lot more than $3000 seeing all the mods & upgrades you have done. Got the reciepts? :)

Tunes67
wickedmx3

Post by wickedmx3 »

Tunes67 is 100% right, so I would take that advise to heart. All those mods mean a lot to you, but only a lot to someone else if they want the exact same mods. Chances of that are slim. Even when someone buys a modded car, usually they keep modding or even change soem of the mods to suit their own needs or taste. That aside the big thing, the car needs a new motor None of the mods mean anything without a motor to make it all go.
sampson-MX3

Post by sampson-MX3 »

I have all of the reciepts, for everything. A new klze is 1000-1300, if someone can drop the motor in, paint of choice, kit , whatever wanted/ or needed. Maybe I'll keep it. 1500 way too low, leather seats .. why? Modified cars are not the blue book prices. IMO....
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Well you asked what we thought it would be worth LOL. My point with the SE car was to show a low mileage car in running condition with lots of options.. some folks value stock options more so than aftermarket mods.. heh.. Just look at some of the guys around here trying to get their hands on heated leather seats. I am not saying that you havent put more money into the car than $1500.. Heck I put $15,000 into my Nova during the 9 years I owned it. And I only got $2500 back.. which is WAY above what the blue book value of the car was/is. But it was a running driving car. If the motor was blown or had a serious problem when I was trying to sell it.. Even with the nice interior/paint/rims/suspension.. I would have been lucky to get $700. Its the nature of the beast man. The rims & tires on my Nova alone cost me $1600.. The paint job was $2700.. I did most of the interior myself so that wasnt to spendy.. and I put $3200 or so into the Engine (did the work myself on this as well) And another $1500 into a Turbo 400 Short Shaft trans with a 3500 RPM Hole Shot Stall converter with a modified B&M Quicksilver race shifter. And this stuff is just the mainstream stuff I did to that car. You will almost never get back what you put into a car. Doesnt matter what car it is. Nature of the beast. The only way you can get back what you put into it would be to drive the value out of the car. And without an engine.. you cant even do that ;) Best of luck man.

Tunes67
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

why not just go get a KL-DE and put in it, much cheaper than a KL-ZE
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”