tilt steering

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
spano

Post by spano »

what's tilt steering :roll:
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

I believe is that little handle on the bottom of the steering wheel that makes your steering wheel go up and down? .. mine has it..if its that..also um...my car tilts top the side when i turn the steering wheel :P
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
snellgrove

Post by snellgrove »

@jschrauwen - my 97 GS has rear height adjustment and you can also move the front of the seat up and down too!

back is a lever you pull and its infinitely adjustable, slide it about and let go...it locks. front has 3 settings.

its absolutely bloomin fantastic, can get a real great driving position.. I have the back as low as possible, and the front at its heighest setting, MX-3's have properly amazing seats I must say, VERY comfortable.. love em! they do get a bit warm after a long drive though I find, guess thats just the material..

might have a hunt for tilt adjust though on the wheel, I dont think my car has it.. as the seat is so adjustable, but if it does WAHEY 8) :lol:
1997, Silver, V6
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

jschrauwen - my 97 GS has rear height adjustment and you can also move the front of the seat up and down too!

back is a lever you pull and its infinitely adjustable, slide it about and let go...it locks. front has 3 settings.

its absolutely bloomin fantastic, can get a real great driving position.. I have the back as low as possible, and the front at its heighest setting, MX-3's have properly amazing seats I must say, VERY comfortable.. love em! they do get a bit warm after a long drive though I find, guess thats just the material..
Oh great.. havent you seen how this guy has been fiending after heated leather seats? And now he knows there is a pilot seat option available? Stand back captain!! I think his head is gonna blow!!! ;) Either that or his eyes will start to glow red just before his head begins spinning around and around.. ;)

Tunes67
snellgrove

Post by snellgrove »

lol wasn't me who mentioned the ejector seat, but I was sort of replying for him, about the seat adjustability..

Mine are not heated leather jobbies either (thank goodness.. leather is crap at holding you, when cornering hard.. and these MX-3's can corner reasonably hard :twisted: ) nice soft grippy cloth is much better I think, and the more buckety the better 8)
1997, Silver, V6

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”