My Team website!

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
white94mx3

My Team website!

Post by white94mx3 »

Long time guys! I've been working on a website for my team "Addictive Imports" the site is http://www.addictiveimports.com I've been working on it for quite some time! let me know if you guys like it, or what else It needs done, or might want to add. It's still NOT finished, so I know that some of the links aren't working yet, and some things need fixing. If you're interested in me doing some of my work for you just let me know! maybe we can arrange some sort of deal! until next time! see you fellow mx-3ers later!
1994 Mazda MX-3 RS (Project RS-T)
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

comin along nicely, hope to see lots of mx pics up there :wink:
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
white94mx3

Post by white94mx3 »

You'll see lots of pix of my MX-3, My bro's MX-6 and one of the Members RX-7s, Then we got a Turbo Civic hatch (yeah it's a crap civic, but's it's freakin sick!) an 98 eclipse and a 96 lude.
white94mx3

Post by white94mx3 »

Come on guys! check it out! let me know what you think!!
Bradmx32003

Post by Bradmx32003 »

No offense but I made it about 10 seconds into the intro before I had to close my screen, it was annoying/amateurish.
Red 1992 Mx-3 GS, all stock.
ovendenk
Supporting Member

Post by ovendenk »

looks good, but it was really slow to load for some reason. couple little things though. 1. you should set the links to refresh the current page with the new one instead of opening a new page (sorta like what i did). 2. fix the music play button so that you can't start to play the song if it is already playing. anyways, these are just my opinions and your site looks good. i haven't really spent the time to make mine look that great. :oops:
kevin (aka The Oven)
93 mx-3 GS KL-ZE with KL31 cams and properly chipped ecu
All mods are on my website: http://ca.geocities.com/ovendenk
MX-3.com Worklog: http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=48462
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

Like what you've done so far :2thumbsup: Bit hard to see what its all about yet until some of the other links become active, like the members profiles. Maybe need a mission statement to sorta explain what your purpose is? I'll certainly keep an eye on it in the future.

Keep up the good work!
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
timpronk

Post by timpronk »

Hey there,

My comments regarding your site.

2.9 mb for a flash file is massive!!!!

Anyone with a 56k modem would have to wait a long time to view this site/intro. I would recomend researching how to optimize your flash file. Like make the sound file much smaller. Considering that the only thing in the flash file is some text effects and sound, the .swf file should be under 100kb -200kb.

Also for the skip intro button, you should make it html and put it under the flash movie and not in it.

Other than that, keep at it.

Please dont take these comments as insults, you asked for comments, so I commented with practical advice from someone who does this for a living.

T.
92 MX-3 GS 2.5 KLZE
14.385 @ 98.21
white94mx3

Post by white94mx3 »

I plan on building a HTML Version of the Site for those 10% users still on Dial up! (C'mon people! broadband is the future! get off those damn phone lines!!) yeah the flash file is pretty large, but it loads fast on a broadband connection, I still plan on making alot of changes, Note the top of your browser where it says "Ver. 0.5" meaning, there will be alot of changes. I kinda had to rush it too so it would be up in time for our first show/cruiz that we hosted, had a decent turn out too for our small area, alil over 100 people, somthing like 40 cars. I hope to atleas triple that amount for the next one in May, But hey! If any of you NC MXers wanna come out! Come out and join us! I'm the only one with a hooked up 3 in my area, I'm all alone haha.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”