Rocky!!

Off-Topic Discussions
Ricksmx3
Supporting Member

Rocky!!

Post by Ricksmx3 »

Ok i have been watching this marathan of rocky movies for the past couple of weeks and i just want to say that these movies freaking rock. Everytime i watch one and one of those songs comes on it makes me so fired up that i just want to go out and hit someone. Anyone else get these kinds of feelings from these movies?
2010 MazdaSpeed 3
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

I better go hide the "Raging Bull Movie"
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Ricksmx3
Supporting Member

Post by Ricksmx3 »

Yeah i think so i can get kinda fired up over the stupidest little things when they remind me of my high school football days and going out and samshing peoples face in without getting into trouble for it.
2010 MazdaSpeed 3
Chadley

Post by Chadley »

Ricksmx3 wrote:they remind me of my high school football days and going out and samshing peoples face in without getting into trouble for it.
Twat
Ricksmx3
Supporting Member

Post by Ricksmx3 »

Chadley wrote:
Ricksmx3 wrote:they remind me of my high school football days and going out and samshing peoples face in without getting into trouble for it.
Twat
Sorry i c---'nt understand what you are trying to say?
2010 MazdaSpeed 3
Chadley

Post by Chadley »

Ricksmx3 wrote:
Well seeing as you are acting like a seven year old i'll explain in more detail shall i?

You sound like a kid who has just watched power rangers and now wants to go outside and beat his friends up power ranger style!!!

So you want to go and hit someone after watching a movie? LOL would love you to bump into me you sad sad sad little boy.

Grow up!!!
Ricksmx3
Supporting Member

Post by Ricksmx3 »

Chadley wrote:
Ricksmx3 wrote:
Well seeing as you are acting like a seven year old i'll explain in more detail shall i?

You sound like a kid who has just watched power rangers and now wants to go outside and beat his friends up power ranger style!!!

So you want to go and hit someone after watching a movie? LOL would love you to bump into me you sad sad sad little boy.

Grow up!!!
Trust me you f---ing idiot you never want me to bump into you. If you want to fly your fagget a-- over here and see what kind of man you are then be my guest. Dont care what anyone says but there anit no way anyone is going to say something like that to me in person or on a computer and get away without me saying something back cause it wont happen. So just stay behind your little computer and write anything you want but if it ever crosses your mind that i am any kind of a pussy and wont back any of this up in person then you are sadly mistaken. The best thing you can do is shut your mouth and grow up seeing as how your the one 32 years old and on here talking s--- to a 20 year old.
2010 MazdaSpeed 3
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

LOL would love you to bump into me you sad sad sad little boy.
Whats your problem Chadley???

You think he means it? You think he's really going to go and punch someone out? Why say anything? There's a lot worse than that been said on the board - you don't need to start something. Christ on a bicycle - it's even his thread.

Those movies are meant to be motivational and Ricks just saying they fire him up. But no - you gotta start with the insults. I don't blame Rick responding like he did.

Go have another scotch or whatever.
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
mazdubber

Post by mazdubber »

High school football was great. :lol: I know what rick means. I've been thinking about joining kickboxing or something a lot lately. So much pent up frustration to punch out!!!
92 GS
'Stock'... :twisted:
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

mazdubber wrote:High school football was great. :lol: I know what rick means. I've been thinking about joining kickboxing or something a lot lately. So much pent up frustration to punch out!!!
Save it for the track, Maz
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Ricksmx3
Supporting Member

Post by Ricksmx3 »

Grants wrote:
LOL would love you to bump into me you sad sad sad little boy.
Whats your problem Chadley???

You think he means it? You think he's really going to go and punch someone out? Why say anything? There's a lot worse than that been said on the board - you don't need to start something. Christ on a bicycle - it's even his thread.

Those movies are meant to be motivational and Ricks just saying they fire him up. But no - you gotta start with the insults. I don't blame Rick responding like he did.

Go have another scotch or whatever.
His problem is he has sand in his vagina. And he is taking it out on us with his little girl rants.
2010 MazdaSpeed 3
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

someone close this thread, this is lame
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Ricksmx3
Supporting Member

Post by Ricksmx3 »

Took the words right out of my mouth.
2010 MazdaSpeed 3
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

I seconf the motion... 8)
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
Ricksmx3
Supporting Member

Post by Ricksmx3 »

93SOHC wrote:I seconf the motion... 8)
I already did so i believe you are 3rd. lol j/k
2010 MazdaSpeed 3

Return to “Off-Topic”