Parting out '92 MX-3 GS

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Frenchguy0

Re: Parting out '92 MX-3 GS

Post by Frenchguy0 »

Do you still have the cargo cover ? You lnow the piece of carpeted plywood that covers the trunk. Let me know ASAP how much.<BR>Thx<P>------------------<BR>Frenchguy0<BR>'92 GS Emerald Green<BR>crenia@hotmail.com
Frenchguy0<BR>'92 GS Emerald Green<BR>crenia@hotmail.com
MXRON

Post by MXRON »

LILBUCKAROO I WANTED TO KNOW IF YOU STILL HAD THE PASSENGER HEADLIGHT I AM STILL INTERESTED
rece

Post by rece »

hey there i posted a long time ago, but i still need the pieces<P>- as many of the pannel snaps as you can find<BR>- the rear interior pannel of the hatch (the one infront of the jack)<BR>- the hatch cover <BR>- rear passenger side speaker cover (plastic pannel material)<BR>- 1 seat bolt with all 4 of the plastic covers<BR>- and last of all the black plastic/rubber? piece thet connects to the OEM intake mine is shot to hell and is probably not getting enough air into my engine to perform to spec<P>prices would be greatly appreciated and of course id be willing to pay shipping<BR> <BR>and i think that will about do the trick<P>oh yeah can u give me quotes in CDN funds cuse i live in Calgary AB <P>THANX
Jesse<BR>red 92 gs
rece

Post by rece »

hey i also need the two little pieces in the middle console that are just under the e-brake thanks
Jesse<BR>red 92 gs
Alt-Tab

Post by Alt-Tab »

Corksport has the rear mud guards, advertising prices from $30-60, prepainted, but I got white ones for $22 I think. My body guy is going to paint them anyway.<P>My body guy also ordered the side GS logos, since they had to be taken off when I got repainted, but I don't know how much they were. I think my estimates from local body shops were anywhere from $2-$4 each.
Taylor<P>1995 Chevy C1500 Dark Blue<BR>* 305 (5.0L V8)<BR>* Hypertech Performance chip<BR>* Dynomax dual exhaust<P>SOLD: 1995 Dodge Dakota Sport - Flame Red<BR>* 3.9L V6 - 175 hp<BR>* Flowmaster dual exhaust<P>I Miss my MX-3:<BR>1992 MX-3 GS Blaze Red
liquidleo

Post by liquidleo »

Is your intake boot cracked? (the rubber boot between the throtle body and the mass air sensor) If its in good shape I'm interested....
liquidleo /93 GS Red
Mike

Post by Mike »

Would you still have the seats? if so how much for both?<BR>Mike<BR>ctdummy12@msn.com
cmx3d

Post by cmx3d »

hey how much for the black plastic thing thats over the ciggaratte tray, where the ciggarette car lighter comes out cuz mine is broke cmx3d@aol.com
comstockbm

Post by comstockbm »

I need all the sheet metal and plastic for the front end and a driver's side door w\ glass. What do you have left??<BR>com_bmc@hotmail.com
JJ

Post by JJ »

Do have a automatic sunroof on the car? im willing to buy the sunroof piece/pieces!! emial me at DaTdOuBLeJ@aol.com<BR>thanks
fender bent

Post by fender bent »

what do you want for the armrest and power window switches<BR>zumstein@megsinet.net
92 1.8L V-6 red baby rocket
ogtff

Post by ogtff »

How much for the front & rear bumper covers<BR> e-mail me OGTFF@AOL.COM
EMPTYPOCKETS

Post by EMPTYPOCKETS »

hey i sent you an email about a part i need :D
LiquidMazda

Post by LiquidMazda »

Yeah I need the Ashtray...how much and is the clutch in good condition cause i need a new one..
Liquid Mazda

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”