need help with choosing speakers

Car Stereo/Alarm Discussions
ovendenk
Supporting Member

Post by ovendenk »

:laugh:

that's too funny. i work for bestbuy at night in the car audio department. granted, we do have a pretty decent mark up, but it's the same anywhere unless you go to online distributor where they sell you refurb crap that beaks before you get a chance to install it. lol. anyways, i'm not saying i like it or think that it's right to have a large markup, but if people are going to pay that amount would you drop your prices?

oh btw, the markup isn't %100 :P
kevin (aka The Oven)
93 mx-3 GS KL-ZE with KL31 cams and properly chipped ecu
All mods are on my website: http://ca.geocities.com/ovendenk
MX-3.com Worklog: http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=48462
TekPmp

Post by TekPmp »

Thats how much it is for the mobile dept in my store on the majority of products, im an installer at bb
Black 94 RS, Erebuni MS style front, OEM sideskirts, Clear signals, altezza tails, 93 seats, Civic projectors
reaper of souls

Post by reaper of souls »

MarkMoore wrote: k, how bout this... i haven't been keeping up w/ this thread really, but i suggest to just let the guy make the decision for himself, because obviously we all have different opinions on what sounds good, and we've all have different experiences with different manufacturers-good and bad....

ha, with all that said, i still say go w/ some pioneer's... lol... but no really, u should look into a wide variety of brands and should stick w/ a respectable company, don't go w/ the cheapos.... u'll regret it later when your favorite song comes on and u can't enjoy it over the buzzing coming from those cheap spkrs that blew out 2 months after you got 'em.... i say go to best buy and decide what you like and what you want... then buy from EBAY.... ebay is phenomenal!!!! no overhead=cheaper prices for customer

i have to agree with you let him decide what sounds good to his own ears personaly it doesn't matter what speakers that you get (as long as they aren't to cheap) it all matters how they are hooked up what kind of power our going to give them or what kind of power they really are getting. most guy systems i hear i can't stand the stupid one note wonder cars you can hear down the street. if you want a nice set up with out alot of modification just go with a nice set of two way speakers (4 speaker of course) a single 10 (or two if you perfer) get it in your car and listen to it if the shop you get it installed in is good they tune the system with a reference disk and you can save yourself the headache. the point is NO ONE CAN TELL YOU WHAT YOU LIKE TO HEAR!!!!!

Return to “Car Stereo/Alarm”