RIMS and other items from my totalled MX

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
MX3RS

RIMS and other items from my totalled MX

Post by MX3RS »

Well my 94 MX-3 4 cyl. was totalled a while back and I want to sell a few things that I managed to salvage from the car. I have a set of 4 16x7" Team Loco #143 rims with Toyo Proxes FZ4 205/50/16 tires with lots of tread left. Asking $700 for them but I will negotiate. I also have a hatch cover in perfect condition, GTS headlight covers, a K&N air filter, and GTS ventguards to sell. I have pictures of the wheels/tires on the car at: <A HREF="http://www.mx-3.com/people/ownerdetail.cfm?OwnerID=419" TARGET=_blank>http://www.mx-3.com/people/ownerdetail. ... rID=419</A> Make me offers on the other stuff and email me if any intrest in anything at: MX3RS@hotmail.com <BR>
PHieT850

Re: RIMS and other items from my totalled MX

Post by PHieT850 »

<P>How much u want for the hatch cover and the ventguards???? and are the gts headlight covers clear or smoke?? what color is the filter?? please let me know...<BR>Noel<BR>94 blue rs<BR>Pinoyviet850@aol.com
Dont want something, that doesnt want you back
Brainless

Post by Brainless »

how much for the filter and will it fit my 1.6L SOHC?<P>------------------<BR>Brainless<BR>93 red RS
Jonathan Michaud
93 Red RS
DVH

Post by DVH »

i want those rims!<BR>500$ CDN??????????<BR>what u think<BR>later Image~<P>------------------<BR>D V H<BR>1 9 9 4<BR>S I L V E R<BR>M X 3<BR>P R E C I D I A<BR>R S R<BR>F X D E S I G N S
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
Jesse

Post by Jesse »

Did you manage to get the exhaust? if so, how much you want for it?<P>Jesse
MX3RS

Post by MX3RS »

I'll sell the hatch cover for $30 and the Ventguards for $20. All in $US. The Headlight covers are smoke colored and I'll sell them for $25. <P>To the guy that wants the rims, how much is $500 CDN in US funds?<P>The K&N filter is a drop in for the 94-95 DOHC 4 cyl. It can be taken for $10.<P>To the person asking about the exhaust, no I didnt get the exhaust. <P>Any other questions?<P>NOTE TO ALL: You pay the shipping cost from Des Moines, Iowa USA just so you know.
mattybo

Post by mattybo »

When you say hatch cover you mean the piece that covers the trunk right? If so, i would definitely be willing to pay 30-40 for it. Im sure we can work out a deal.<P>Matthew Small
MX3RS

Post by MX3RS »

To mattybo:<P>you can have the hatch cover for $35+S&H<BR>Contact me at MX3RS@hotmail.com for further arrangements
Postman2K

Post by Postman2K »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MX3RS:<BR><B>I'll sell the hatch cover for $30 and the Ventguards for $20. All in $US. The Headlight covers are smoke colored and I'll sell them for $25. <P>To the guy that wants the rims, how much is $500 CDN in US funds?<P>The K&N filter is a drop in for the 94-95 DOHC 4 cyl. It can be taken for $10.<P>To the person asking about the exhaust, no I didnt get the exhaust. <P>Any other questions?<P>NOTE TO ALL: You pay the shipping cost from Des Moines, Iowa USA just so you know. </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hi there, i'm very interested in the ventguards and light covers. i'll buy them from you for sure, if they're still for. let me know, thanks. <P>PostmanProductions@excite.com
2007 Mazda3 GT Hatchback (Phantom Blue Mica) - DAILY DRIVER
2004 Mazda3 GT Hatchback (Passion Lava Orange) - FOR SALE
1994 Mazda Mx-3 GS (Laguna Blue) - RETIRED/JUNKED
1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS (Dark blue) - SOLD
DVH

Post by DVH »

Hey bud!<P>i have no clue how much 500$ CDN is in US funds! its all i got! sorry man ......the offer is there..up to u.....later Image~<P><P>------------------<BR>D V H<BR>1 9 9 4<BR>S I L V E R<BR>M X 3<BR>P R E C I D I A<BR>R S R<BR>F X D E S I G N S
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
finchuck

Post by finchuck »

$500 CDN is 335 US
<A HREF="http://www.finchuck.com" TARGET=_blank>Finchuck Online</A>
PHieT850

Post by PHieT850 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MX3RS:<BR><B>I'll sell the hatch cover for $30 and the Ventguards for $20. All in $US. The Headlight covers are smoke colored and I'll sell them for $25. <P>To the guy that wants the rims, how much is $500 CDN in US funds?<P>The K&N filter is a drop in for the 94-95 DOHC 4 cyl. It can be taken for $10.<P>To the person asking about the exhaust, no I didnt get the exhaust. <P>Any other questions?<P>NOTE TO ALL: You pay the shipping cost from Des Moines, Iowa USA just so you know. </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I'll take the hatch cover and the intake for sho!!!!!pinoyviet850@aol.com
Dont want something, that doesnt want you back
Bundy

Post by Bundy »

Plz tell me if u have the armrest or not. Thanks.<P>Bungo<BR>bungo@home.com
MX3RS

Post by MX3RS »

Well 2 people want the hatch cover. So far "mattybo" has offered $35 for it and "Phiet850" had offered $30.<P>1 person wants the Ventguards and light covers for sure "Postman2K" for $45 for both.<P>1 person wants the K&N "Phiet850" for $10.<P>Nobody has offered enough to come even close for the wheels/tires combo.<P>Just an update for you guys.
Bundy

Post by Bundy »

Hi, I saw your pictures and saw the armrest that I need. Can u take it from your car and sell it to me? I actually need the top two part: lid, and the piece under that. I broke the hook of the middle piece, so if you can sell it to me, that'll be great.<P>Bungo

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”