Fs- 17" Giovanna racing lightweight rims with rubber

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
popsicle

Fs- 17" Giovanna racing lightweight rims with rubber

Post by popsicle »

title says it all. these rims were on my car for probably less than a month. i had them on for show season last summer. they have 100% tread left on them. the wheels themselves are light as hell which is always a good thing. I paid 750 for the wheels and 300 for the tires but i have another set of deep dish rims from my sponsor so i am selling the G-racing. i will let them go for 550+ shipping(that's wheels + tires). shipping should be about 100 through greyhound. *Please note* the rims were bought white. but i was in the process of painting them ford blue to fit the new profile of my car before i get the new set. so one of the rims is already painted blue. buyer had the option of either taking over the rest of the paint components and finishing the job or take the wheels the way they are and paint them in color of choice. Check my feedback at the other forums. feoa and clubpro and such. i have sold multiple items without complaints.
Cheers.
Des.

last pic doesn't do it justice. it's alot nice in reality. but that would do. i would've used them if not for the fact that i have to sport the sponsor rims. THESE ARE PRICED TO SELL BTW. more pics at http://www.cardomain.com/id/numbnuts
RoundTop

Post by RoundTop »

What rubber do you have one them?
popsicle

Post by popsicle »

kumho's

Please not
i have these listed on several forums so i might not be checking as often but feel free to instant message for faster response
my SN is POPSICLEAFRO
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

just a question, on your car domain site on page 6 why are the hinges whited out? is that to protect the design?
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
popsicle

Post by popsicle »

yes.
popsicle

Post by popsicle »

bump. still up for sale. many people interested but no concrete offers. common people these have got to go. i might even let them go for 500+ shipping. that's great rims with 100% tread left on khumo tires.

Des.
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Hey Giovannas rock guys someone jump on this , Its cheap + Des is a good guy .
Oh yeah :bump: :wink:
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Here you go Tune's67, just what you're looking for, I think. Sale might go better if blue rim was return to original white colour by vender, IMO.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”