Any london'ers in here!

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Bradmx32003

Any london'ers in here!

Post by Bradmx32003 »

So the gf was in the store and her car was hit in the parking lot, while she was in there. She said that the damage is mostly to the rear driverside door, but that the damage starts on the drivers door. Anyway, any reputable certified collison repair places around london area, she is in the oxford area, between adelaid and richmond. Also, so she doesnt get taken advantage of what kinds of questions do you think she could ask to make it seem like she knows what shes talking about? Thanks for any hlep
Red 1992 Mx-3 GS, all stock.
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

im from london, most autobody places charge alot, the last place i went fixed a large rust hole in my wheel well for 190$ bunch of south african dudes, really nice guys. You could at least get a quote from them

they are 191D Exeter road, there called pro auto body
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

DavidOS wrote:im from london,
David to the rescue..............always ready to help out a damsell in distress. Speaking of damsells in distress, weren't you supposed to help out a new (female) member with the purchase of an MX last week? Give it up bud..............LOL
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

nah i couldnt care less bout damsels, i like mx3s though.
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

DavidOS wrote:nah i couldnt care less bout damsels, i like mx3s though.
As he quietly makes note to self and schedules DavidOS, unknowingly, to a psychiatric evaluation......muah hah hah hah :twisted:
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Bradmx32003

Post by Bradmx32003 »

Well the damage will be fixed for >1500... most places qouoted 2k. AAnd this guy has a 5 year warrenty on his work.
David Witherow

Post by David Witherow »

who did you end up taking it to
Bradmx32003

Post by Bradmx32003 »

I forget who she said, it wasn't the one you gave me on exeter road though, I think she had said they qouted around 2000$. Also the place she went to had a replacement door for her exact car and color the day she got there and will have it back by thurs-fri. Also she under estimated the actualy damage, the back door was TOTALED and not just a small dent and some scratches like she said haha. Silly girl.

Return to “Appearance”