driving stupid...

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Kokiriwave

driving stupid...

Post by Kokiriwave »

can we all agree on something?

if your going to drive stupid, do it smartly...

- don't speed in areas you don't know
- keep your eyes on the damn road
- and stay at least 20 feet from cars in other lanes. (no 2ft cutsoffs on other cars...its stupid and pisses the other people off.)
- do it during the day.

agreed? because seriously, the mx-3 didn't sell to well in its day and are getting harder and harder to find...
I want MAZDASPEED!
MY WEBSITE:: http://kingmx.net
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

ya alot of mx3's ive noticed are being crashed lately. :shock:
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

These cars are too fun and are being driven too much, cant blame people :D

I agree though. It seems to me that too many Mx3s are being crushed at the junkyard too much.
Oh well, thats what makes them unique
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
JWMX3

Post by JWMX3 »

its sad if you ask me

i hate goin to the junk yard and seeing busted up mx's torn to pieces, i hope my car will never be one :oops:
94' Mx3 GS 0-60 in 7.53s [5 spd conversion / Rebuilt 2.5 KL]
Invisible

Post by Invisible »

I was at the yard the other day, saw 3 :x . One beautiful black mx had only 78000 km on it. I shed a few tears but it was unfixable, looked like a head on to me :?
Invisible
93 GS Tropical Emerald Metallic MTX 1.8L
Flashpoint2

Post by Flashpoint2 »

I'm making it a point to buy MX3s as i get the money for them. Lol right now it's more of a pipe dream, but I want to have at least 4 in my garage. It's too sweet a car to just sit by and watch them slowly die out.
1996 MX-3 RS - Sold.
2004 RX-8 GS - Yay!
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

Flashpoint2 wrote:I'm making it a point to buy MX3s as i get the money for them. Lol right now it's more of a pipe dream, but I want to have at least 4 in my garage. It's too sweet a car to just sit by and watch them slowly die out.
right on man, as soon as I finish my RS i'm gonna buy a GS and fix that up. Save the MX-3 :D
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
snellgrove

Post by snellgrove »

I think speeding on roads you don't know well, (especially at night!!) is absolutely insane, I couldn't ever do that :shock:

I only get confident on roads I've been on many times... then I can get a bit fast, but I dunno really.. going really fast doesn't impress me too much, its the acceleration and cornering I live for, and the MX-3 is certainly hot on the twisties.. acceleration is a different story though :lol: only good unless you rev it real hard to get that VRIS open! :D
1997, Silver, V6
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

I am going to be one of those old men with a 'vintage' 93 mx-3 in my garage. It will be at antique car shows and stuff, Ill have it forever. I am so so so so careful when I drive it that I dont get in an accident.. if someone ever hits me they better hope that they have good insurance because I will rail them over bigtime! They will never drive again when I am finished with em. "Thatll learn ya for hittin my mx you bastard!"
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

Franko wrote:I am going to be one of those old men with a 'vintage' 93 mx-3 in my garage. It will be at antique car shows and stuff, Ill have it forever. I am so so so so careful when I drive it that I dont get in an accident.. if someone ever hits me they better hope that they have good insurance because I will rail them over bigtime! They will never drive again when I am finished with em. "Thatll learn ya for hittin my mx you bastard!"
thats the spirit lol
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”