clear corner

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
groundzero mx3

clear corner

Post by groundzero mx3 »

somebody have clear corner for sale????????<BR>can you tell me what kind of flasher it use on the fx front bumper???????<P><BR>GROUNDZERO FX MX3<BR>

Re: clear corner

Post by Guest »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dasonerz:<BR><B>i have the clear corners for sale, the reason i am selling them is because i couldnt get them to fit with my fx front bumper. you have to heat the glue up and take them apart. instead i used front lights from a 1990 toyota camry. some people use crx lights too. let me know if u want a pic</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Hey man! What year lights fit the FX bumper, I have one and would like to know<BR>thanks<BR>brandon_junkin@hotmail.com<BR><P>------------------<BR>Brandon<BR>93 Red GS - Fx Kit
groundzero mx3

Post by groundzero mx3 »

ok,how much do you sell your clear corner??<BR>where are you located??<BR>you can e mail me your pics at<P>seb_a--@hotmail.com<P>thanks<P>GROUNDZERO FX MX3
DriversClub

Post by DriversClub »

Hey totally off the subjet but you still have your wing? How much in american for it? Any pictures you can send me of what your car looked like with the wing on? And last but not least seen any hood wings like the mr-2s have?<BR>DriverClub<BR>icu_78@yahoo.com
Bad_Ktty02

Post by Bad_Ktty02 »

I'd also like to know what clear signal lenses fit the FX front bumper, I'm planning on buying one... also, what's the diff b/w the chin spoiler and the front bumper and what would do better w/a GS?<BR><P>------------------<BR>thanks,<BR>-=*Heather*=-<BR>'93 Mazda MX-3 Special Edition
thanks,<BR>-=*Heather*=-<BR>'93 Mazda MX-3 Special Edition

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”