New - getting mx-3

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
GreddyGirl

New - getting mx-3

Post by GreddyGirl »

Hey, Im Lisa, 20 from Ontario. Dont have an mx-3 yet, but looking to get one in the next couple of weeks...

Ciao!
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

WELCOME
Good luck on the purchase, couple of members in London also. Give em a PM if you need any help in scutinizing the MX, I'm sure they ("DavidOS") would lend a hand. BTW, nice colour too.
:driver:
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
snellgrove

Post by snellgrove »

You after the V6 one? (hmm, do they do a V6 one in Canada? I can't remember at the moment.... :( )

well, anyways.. you after the faster one or the slower one, is what I'm trying to ask 8)

welcome to the site, post looooads of pictures when you get it, I'm sure you'll love it.. you've made a great choice choosing the MX-3, I absolutely love mine, sure its not the fastest coupe around (not by miles) but it is SUCH good fun, it really is 8)
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

yah i can help you if you like.

my email is davidos024@hotmail.com if you want help inspecting.
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
GreddyGirl

Post by GreddyGirl »

Thanks! Ive wanted one forever! They are so pretty (sorry guys lol). Going to check it out on wednesday or thursday, and if everything works out I will be driving her back home from Toronto. w00t w00t

Year: 1994
Make: MAZDA
Model: MX3
Model Detail: GS V6
Price: $3,290.00
Mileage: 182000 km
Ad Code: CNYXMC
Date: 3/6/2005
Features: 5 spd. manual, silver on black int., fully loaded incl. pb, ps, tilt, cruise, pw, pdl, a/c, CD player, ABS, alloy rims, p/sunroof & more. Looks & drives great! 182K. $3290 cert., emiss., 2 yr. warr. or $2990 as is.
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

good luck on the car and welcome to the site!
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
Neil

Post by Neil »

Nice MX-3 your looking at. They're great fun cars, if you get it i hope you enjoy it! Welcome to the site!
Ever notice anyone driving slower than you is an idiot and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac?
01-03 Civic Projector Swap Tutorial
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Lisa - Excellent choice ...I mean - 5sp, V6, alloys and all the other toys. Take it certified!! BTW, this is e-test year for the even production years.

Snellgrove - I find my ZE actually quite fast. Night and day difference from K8, although the K8 wasn't a slug either.

DavidOS - Hope you don't mind me offering your services to her.............I don't believe I just said that....LOL. I'm sure you'll use a keen eye and give her a good looking over..................there I go again...LOL...........................better stop now.
Good luck.................doh!!
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Kenzie

Post by Kenzie »

Hey,
It'll be great to have another girl on the site...haha! Good luck!
::'94 MX-3 GS::KLZE::
xNeuspeedx

Post by xNeuspeedx »

Wow, a fully loaded GS V6 for only $3,000? If I didn't know better i'd say it was stolen.

But since it prboboly isn't good luck (and great nab!) :driver:
One for me, one for dirt lickers.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”