Midwest Peeps Meet May 21...PM pkmx-3 your phone #!!

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
TEAMpK

Post by TEAMpK »

YA...I think OHIO is cool. Midwest is a large area. I don't know the exact states...but I know there are a crap ton. HAPPY BDAY ERTAISI...btw on a side note...the B6T will be here either Friday or Monday. It's gonna be super pimp.
Tim - http://www.TEAMpK.net (formerly known as pkmx-3)
94 MX-3 RS JDM B6T
TEAMpK

Post by TEAMpK »

The Camp ground...is like not far from my house at all. It is closer to the track than my house. I belive it's maybe 10 miles (camp to track) and like 10 miles (house to camp). I have a garage and a basement...so we will have room for s---.
94 MX-3 RS JDM B6T
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

Congrats on the B6T...Can't believe knowone made a comment about the Bratwurst thing...
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
Teal_93

Post by Teal_93 »

i'll still be there saturday, bratwurst in hand!
Well there is nothing wrong with holding your brat in your hand, just make sure you put it away before you get to the meet!!!!! lol

Oh Yeah!!! WASH YOUR HANDS FIRST!!!!! hahahahah
TEAMpK

Post by TEAMpK »

Ya..and keep it away from the fire. That might hurt. I got a MS radiator cap today...matches me oil cap. I am having a frickin fit waiting for my motor. Gonna shine her up this weekend...then put it in. It'll be so yummy. ANyone else coming have a swap done?
94 MX-3 RS JDM B6T
92GS_STL_MO

Post by 92GS_STL_MO »

OOOO OOO OOO! I do I do...lol
I have the 2.5 KL-03 nothing fancy, mines a mutt. been switcher-ood couple of times. it was my third swap (I can tell you all my horor storys about rebuild costs around a camp fire lol)
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

I wish my swap would be done by then, but i'm saving for my move to Florida in June, so the BP won't be in till july or so. Hopefully I will have suspension, rims, Cory's front bumper, and redone interior by the meet though
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
ertaisi

Post by ertaisi »

Heh, thanks guys. To make it even better, it was my 21st 8)
'95 RS: RIP
Teal_93

Post by Teal_93 »

I'm gonna try & have my KL03 engine swap done by the meet. I should have my motor in a week or less. :2thumbsup:
TEAMpK

Post by TEAMpK »

SWEEEETTTTT...we can beat some booty at the track. Do we wanna do like a swap too? Does anyone have anything extra they wanna bring...or any thoughts?
94 MX-3 RS JDM B6T
92GS_STL_MO

Post by 92GS_STL_MO »

well you guys just let me know if you need any parts, 4cyl or 6cyl I am leaving to go to Atlanta on friday afternoon to go look at the stuff from Mazmart, the guys at MOCA (MX-3 owners of Atlanta) beat me to the purchase but I made arrangements to go to see a friend there. PLUS I have to clear out a little room in my garage. SO let me know if you guys want me to bring anything, (try and keep it light lol) and let me know what your looking for so I can compile a list before friday.
bigrich12

Meet

Post by bigrich12 »

I live in colorado springs, co. I'd be down as long as I have my swap done by then, if I am still doing it. but yeah, ill go.
1994 Mx3 custom system with 2 JBL 10's, alpine head unit, and memphis highs.
Teal_93

Post by Teal_93 »

Cool!!!! Welcome, bigrich great to have another aboard the midwest meet :2thumbsup:

Were gonna have a great time :driver:

As for the whole MidWest thing: If you are not sure if you are in the midwest & want to come, then POSTUP!!!!! The more people we have the better. :D

This is gonna be Awesome... I've got the video & digital camera ready to go.

Oh yeah & I also have 2 more coming from Waterloo, Iowa
ertaisi

Post by ertaisi »

I saw a fuschia (pinkish/purplish) MX-3 today with exhaust. That any of you guys? Saw it at 84th and Harrison, if I remember correctly.
'95 RS: RIP
TEAMpK

Post by TEAMpK »

So..I found a place that can make us shirts for the meet. I thoughtd it be cool. We have to order in a set of 24 though. Does anyone have interest in this...or a place that could do it? My guy runs $15 a tshirt, screen printed.
94 MX-3 RS JDM B6T

Return to “MX-3 Meets”