surprised no one wants these

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
MarkMoore

surprised no one wants these

Post by MarkMoore »

1992 GS/RS Mutant Automatic
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

i'm gonna bid on them, but not for a day or so, i always get outbid at the last second on all the ebay stuff. So far I have lost 2 sets of zx2 struts, 3 gs lips, and some oem sides...Frustrating. But yes, i'll be bidding
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
ertaisi

Post by ertaisi »

I always just bid the max amount I'd honestly pay without regretting it later. That way, if it sells for lower, I'm happy I got it for less than I would have willingly paid. If it sells for higher, then I would have regretted participating in a bid war later!
'95 RS: RIP
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

right on, thats what I do. I placed a bid and am the high bidder as of yet
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
ninjajim4

Post by ninjajim4 »

ugh.. you guys... the ONLY thing that does is jack up the price.

you need to take that exact mentality and apply it to the last 30 seconds of the auction. that's you how win em everytime. like me :D
jrors
Supporting Member

COOL!

Post by jrors »

I won the oem side skirts! I put in a reasonable bid (in my opinion) for them the night before and I won!

OH YEAH!
If you fall, then get back up........Luck favors the prepared
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Re: COOL!

Post by jschrauwen »

jrors wrote:I won the oem side skirts! I put in a reasonable bid (in my opinion) for them the night before and I won!

OH YEAH!
If we're talking about the same OEM sideskirts, you could be an invaluable help to me. I've got a new pair myself in original wrappings, all the little bits including a tube of silicone and a cardboard template. BUT!!! I'm missing the install instructions......can you help me out here jror! I want to do this install right, the first time, making unecessary holes in the rocker panel is no fun. Thanks in advance.

jschrauwen@sympatico.ca
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
papa roached

Re: COOL!

Post by papa roached »

jrors wrote:I won the oem side skirts! I put in a reasonable bid (in my opinion) for them the night before and I won!

OH YEAH!
boo! :P
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

dang it, outbid at the last second, again. Thats what I get for workin night shift :(
jrors
Supporting Member

GUYS!...

Post by jrors »

They'll be more of them from time to time there on Ebay. I remember one time I wanted to buy the rear mud guards, and I got out bid! I'll be patient though for the next time around.
If you fall, then get back up........Luck favors the prepared
Acamori

Post by Acamori »

there's a website called bid-sniper, you tell it the auction and it automatically puts in your bid (whatever you want) in the last few seconds. no hoping that your connection loads fast enough. supposedly the first few bids are free, then there's a subscription or something. i've never used it, never wanted or needed to, but my brother has and it worked for him. if you're unlucky enough to go against someone using it, you'd be fairly screwed. just letting you know.
1/4 complete system---->carstereo.com
catalyst

Post by catalyst »

auctionsniper.com

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”