My totaled 92 GS

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
John Schiefelbein

My totaled 92 GS

Post by John Schiefelbein »

My kid totaled my beautiful '92 MX-3 GS. I must now dispose of it. The junkman will give me $350.00 dollars. I would much rather sell it to someone who could use what's left. It's a red 5-speed that was in awesome condition 10 days ago. Wheels are good tires are bad. Engine ,transmission, air conditioning,stereo,drivers side of car are perfect(75000 miles). Passenger side:trashed. Contact me if you are seriously interested. <BR>P.S. It drives just fine but the battery keeps dying because the door and hatch are stuck open and the lights are on.
Coolzombi

Re: My totaled 92 GS

Post by Coolzombi »

hi .. im interested by your driver seat...do you have a pics ? do you know if its the same one in the 1993 rs ?? because im looking for 1993 rs seat for my 1996 gs.<P>e-mail me or reply here Image
Friends don't let friends drive stock.
gators

Post by gators »

what type of stereo?
If u ain't riding fast!<BR>Your probably on a bike!!!
rikymaru

Post by rikymaru »

You said its a GS...so I assume you have the rear spoiler.<P>If you have the rear spoiler in good condtition, Ill buy it for $50 plus S&H.<P>My email is danbrown126@home.com
Elena, don't misunderstand. A pro isn't someone who sacrifices themselves for their job. That is just a fool.
mcuniversal

Post by mcuniversal »

Image Image Image<P>Is the A/C compressor working? Do the ABS sensors work, if you have ABS? Is the frt. air dam on the bumper totaled too?<P>Please email me pics to mcuniversal@hotmail.com<P> Image Image<P>
fieval79
Supporting Member

Post by fieval79 »

are you going to part it out, or are you just looking to sell the whole thing?<BR><p>[This message has been edited by fieval79 (edited April 08, 2001).]
Brainless

Post by Brainless »

Do you have the rear mudguards?<BR>If so: brainless_mx3_rs@yahoo.com<BR>
Jonathan Michaud
93 Red RS
tysoe

Post by tysoe »

heh, if your breaking it I'm always interested in a couple of parts, like the drivers side electric windows cluster of switches, and a couple of other parts if they are avaliable.<P>tysoe@pacbell.net
John Schiefelbein

Post by John Schiefelbein »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Coolzombi:<BR><B>hi .. im interested by your driver seat...do you have a pics ? do you know if its the same one in the 1993 rs ?? because im looking for 1993 rs seat for my 1996 gs.<P>e-mail me or reply here Image</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>I don't know if they are the same, but I would rather sell the car whole. I'll let you know.<P>

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”