Texas MX3's DFW area 93 RS F/S

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
trackfiend

Texas MX3's DFW area 93 RS F/S

Post by trackfiend »

Well I'm probably going to sell the car after I get the B6T out since I don't have any use for the car anymore. I do have the original SOHC 1.6 out of it also. It had 83,000 miles on it when it came out of the car. Regularly maintained and is extremely clean inside. Would make good replacement motor for car equiped with the same. I will post price within the next couple days. I want to get rid of the whole car so I'm not going to strip the body. The price will be very reasonable.
trackfiend

Post by trackfiend »

Okay guys if you are in the DFW area and need a parts car I have got a good deal for you! It's a '93 RS the chassis has 181,117 miles on it, the body is straight except for the hood which has a hole in it from my B6T, and the front bumper was cut to clear the I/C. The interior is complete and in fairly decent shape. Glass is all clean, no cracks. Here are the problems with the car, the trans (5-speed) is blown, the clear coat is suffering from the classic early 90's crap of peeling. The axles were replaced within the last year that I drove the car. It also has Power Slot front rotors w/ KVR carbon pads and braided front lines. I will let her go for $300.00 I also have the SOHC motor out of the car, it is in exceptional shape, well maintained while it was in the car I will let it go for $200.00 There are a couple other parts I'am going to sell also, I have a Holley FMU that is adjustable, it is for turbo apps. This made a tremendous difference in how the car ran with the B6T. I'am asking $125 for it, I have the box and all papers and extra ring to change the rate of increase. The other item is a MSD 6A that was on the car, I also have the MSD Boost Timing controller to go with the 6A I would like to get $150 for both, I'm pretty sure I have all the papers for the 6A, I know I have all the papers for the Timing controller. I will consider shipping the small items but not the car or motor due to the hassle involved. I hate to see her go but the Miata has taken up all of my time and there is not enough room for both.
yeloboy

Post by yeloboy »

i live in dallas/garland.
i need alot of little things here and there. can you email me with your phone number so we can go over them, and talk prices(iblowendo@yahoo.com)
INFAMOUS YELOBOY
Stevo

Post by Stevo »

I sent you a PM concerning the engine and MSD equipment.

Stevo
trackfiend

Post by trackfiend »

BUMP! Anybody near me want this car?

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”