WTB Solenoid GS I cant fins it anywhere!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
hgallegos915

WTB Solenoid GS I cant fins it anywhere!

Post by hgallegos915 »

Hi there. I have been looking for this part for months with no luck. Its the solenoid that is exactly right under where you adjust the accelerator linkage. It has 2 nipples and has 2 hoses running out of there (vacuum) Its the one on top not the bottom one. This is for a manual gs, can come from automatic. Does anyone have this please I would really appreciate it!! zip is 79927
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Invisible

Post by Invisible »

man, make your life that much easier and go to a yard and pick 1 up. Won't have to worry about shipping and usually you can get them cheap.
Invisible
93 GS Tropical Emerald Metallic MTX 1.8L
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

be a lil more specific about its location on the manifold? Sounds like either ur purge control or VRIS solenoid.
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

I did go to a scrap yard.. none available :( The solenoid is exactly right under where the accelerator linkage has that adjustment. There are 2 of them. One on the way bottom and one on top. I need the top one. Has 2 nipples, the bottom one has a metal nipple. I need the top one. Its on the manifold not on the tb but near the TB. I hope that helps. I know they are not that expensive but cant find any gs in scrap yards.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
jimishadow

Post by jimishadow »

i have one make an offer,postage is about two bucs, jimishadow@yahoo.com

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”