bubbaflaat???

Off-Topic Discussions
Pie006

bubbaflaat???

Post by Pie006 »

My fellow MXers:

I hope you all have time to read my post, which is here:

http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=38002

That's what you get for being nice to someone and trusting an 18 year old. If I don't get my money from Gavin Flaat (bubbaflaat), I am definately filing for a lawsuit and sending my complaint to one of the fraud investigation businesses. I'm sooo mad I'm thinking of visiting this jerk in Montana.

Thanks for all of your help guys over the year. I've lerned more here than I ever could myself about this car and I want to save it, but my financial situation is really not helping, especially since I have to share a car to get to work. Looks like first he screws me, then he screws this community. What do you guys think I should do?
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

is that guy thats been bashing mx3 community?
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Teal_93

Post by Teal_93 »

I'm sooo mad I'm thinking of visiting this jerk in Montana
He is in Minnesota.

Wasn't he the one who posted about doing an engine swap complete for $1400
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Post by GregoryChristian »

mitmaks wrote:is that guy thats been bashing mx3 community?
yeah that's him ....looks like he's up to no good again! :dunno:
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

well I told that it would be good if he was banned, but he wasnt. Here we go again.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

im stayin out of this one... :shock:
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

Seems to me theres been plenty of time to respond to these posts, so I'm gonna chuck my 2c worth in.
I am definately filing for a lawsuit and sending my complaint to one of the fraud investigation businesses.
Don't waste your time, the visit to Minnesota or Montana or Mombassa or whatever will get better results. But don't go yourself, you may get queasy and not be able to follow through.... pay someone 20% or so to get your desired result. You'll get your money if you get the right people. Trust me on this as someone who has had to deal with a lot of bad debtors. Going through the "proper channels" doesn't work. A visit does.
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
mxmaz

Post by mxmaz »

Thats sucks man.
Take him to judge Judy, she will set it all straight :lol:
Ricksmx3
Supporting Member

Post by Ricksmx3 »

Grants wrote:Seems to me theres been plenty of time to respond to these posts, so I'm gonna chuck my 2c worth in.
I am definately filing for a lawsuit and sending my complaint to one of the fraud investigation businesses.
Don't waste your time, the visit to Minnesota or Montana or Mombassa or whatever will get better results. But don't go yourself, you may get queasy and not be able to follow through.... pay someone 20% or so to get your desired result. You'll get your money if you get the right people. Trust me on this as someone who has had to deal with a lot of bad debtors. Going through the "proper channels" doesn't work. A visit does.
I like your problem solving skills. Pie i think you should listen to grants!
2010 MazdaSpeed 3
Pie006

Post by Pie006 »

Well thanks a lot to all of you for your advice. It seems that bubbaflaat has finally contacted me and apologized after seeing this post. He explained to me what happened and I understand that what he did was reasonable. What I don't understand is how he just ignored me for a month when I knew he had some trouble in his family and just had to explain himself.

On a good note, he is coming to chicago, so I don't have to go to Minnesota. He will return my money, with interest, next week and help me get my car on the road. That doesn't mean I forgive him for being a dumba$$ but anything is better than nothing.

If he does a switcharoo on me and pulls something off, assure me, I will push for a ban against him on this forum. I thank you all and I will have some feedback for you guys as soon as I get some results. :wink:

Return to “Off-Topic”