KL-03 V6 for B6-T

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
white94mx3

KL-03 V6 for B6-T

Post by white94mx3 »

I have a KL V6, which is the Stock 165HP 2.5L V6 Motor out of the 93-97 MX-6 which can be swapped into any 1.8L V6 MX-3, I'm looking for a B6-T , anyone interested in a trade? Let me know!
1994 Mazda MX-3 RS (Project RS-T)
white94mx3

Post by white94mx3 »

^_^BUMP^_^
Rick Johnson

Post by Rick Johnson »

I got a b6t with a extra larger vj-11 turbo and mx6 intercooler for ya.... but shipping might be an issue
white94mx3

Post by white94mx3 »

Shipping will probably be between $200-$250. When my brother had his KLZE Shipped to him, it was from a company in Canada, it cost him $175 VIA Freight. so I guess we could work it out to where I Pay to ship the KL-03 to you, and you pay to ship the b6T to me. My E-mail is Maniakmx3@hotmail.com. E-mail me your address and I'll goto the local freight company here and find out what it would cost me to ship the engine to ya', and I'll give you my address, and vise versa. if you have a Business address, it would be cheaper. I'm probably gonna have you ship it to my friends Garage. So if you're interested, you might wanna find a local business or shop it could be shipped to.
Teal_93

Post by Teal_93 »

How much you want for the KLDE? PM or email me yttaf1@0hotmail.com
white94mx3

Post by white94mx3 »

I'm not sure, I'd rather trade it for the B6-T, but make me an offer, and we'll see.
Teal_93

Post by Teal_93 »

I suppose shipping would be killer though since I'm in Iowa
Rick Johnson

Post by Rick Johnson »

k here's a little more info, first off I don't really need a kl03 i just bought a KLZE on saturday. I have the b6t in a 1988 mazda 323 gt. It's got about 126,000 miles on it. I've only driven it a few times because it's not licensed and yes it goes like a raped ape. I bought the turbo and IC at a j-yard to upgrade it when i swapped the motor.... I'm having trouble finding a festiva, <believe it or not> for cheap anyways to swap it into so yeah, I'm running an ad locally starting tommorow for everything for $750 canadian which equals about $608 US. So if you want it I'll sell it outright for how about $550 US for everything plus shipping? I'll put the motor/trans/harness/ecu/extra turbo/intercooler on a pallet and can ship it with a trucking company...im not sure how much that will cost tho you'll have to look into that. I'm in Calgary Alberta, check with kindersley transport they ship LTL <less then truck load> and they're pretty cheap and they go all over north america.

This is a tentative offer if i find a buyer locally before this deal is complete, they will get priority.

-Rick
mxk

Post by mxk »

Rick,
I am VERY interested in this motor. I'm in edmonton and would be willing to pick it up, however I dunno how fast I can put the money together. If your willing to take a deposit for half the amount and wait 2 weeks for the rest Im game FOR SURE!
white94mx3

Post by white94mx3 »

Well, I suppose I could sell the KL-03 to teal for $550, then buy your B6-T for $550, but would I have enough time?
Rick Johnson

Post by Rick Johnson »

Whoever gives me money first, I would prefer someone to take the whole car because I don't have a garage and pulling the motor takes some effort, I would have to do it at work and I'm already pushing my luck with the KLZE swap.

Mxk, I won't do payment installments but if you serious you can give me a non-refundable deposit which will secure the car. Remember tho this car is for parts only, it is an insurance write-off it was rear ended it still runs and drives fine, but the trunk won't close and the rear pass corner is pushed in a bit. I bought it for the motor, and it's damn nice to have everything when doing a swap. And then you can part out all the headlights/tail lights, power options, etc etc <it's fully loaded> on ebay ;)

I would also prefer this car to remain in Canada because they are so damn rare here. We never got the capri or tracer versions.

-Rick
mxk

Post by mxk »

you would be willing to move on the price if i come and pick up the whole car and save you some work?
Rick Johnson

Post by Rick Johnson »

Do you want the extra Turbo and IC?

-Rick
mxk

Post by mxk »

No, I already have 2 turbos and an intercooler sitting in my closet
mxk

Post by mxk »

is there an intercooler already mounted on the car?

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”