McDonalds Tray Sliding Video

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: McDonalds Tray Sliding Video

Post by Custommx3 »

and if it was too thin, you'd get metal everywhere, and tear them tires up. I have some ESD fiberglass trays I tried to use, even double stacked they didnt work well. I used PArticle board and it worked rather well, cool to see the wood shavings and didnt need any water either :)<p>[ April 24, 2003: Message edited by: Custommx3 ]</p>
TonioDLR

Post by TonioDLR »

So, he I am!! I'm looking for the Video that used to be here. The guys explain how to drift with food trays under the rear tires and locking them in place with e-brake. N E One have this file or can give me the name of it so I can find it.

Thanks

-ADLR
Before you criticize someone, you should drive a mile in their wheels. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their wheels.
timpronk

Hey Allspeed

Post by timpronk »

Nice sig image! It looks awfuly familiar. And yes you can use it in your sig. I am flattered that your using my drawing:-)

I cant see the vid, it gives me a 404 error.[/b]
92 MX-3 GS 2.5 KLZE
14.385 @ 98.21
TonioDLR

Post by TonioDLR »

:? This is not your drawing. :arrow: This is a picture of MY MX-3 in MY drive way using MY crappy camera and then using the Yahoo Photos Effects to make it look like the way it looks now.

Have a look for yourself.
http://photos.yahoo.com/toniodlr

-ADLR
Before you criticize someone, you should drive a mile in their wheels. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their wheels.
dmike_88

Post by dmike_88 »

Hey, I made a tray sliding video a while ago, you can check it out here:

http://streamserv.net/index.php?name=Fo ... topic&t=26

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”