y is the UBB so dead?

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
MarkMoore

y is the UBB so dead?

Post by MarkMoore »

is it just me, or does the UBB seem really dead lately? is it just because winter rolled around and people put away their mx-3 for the winter... every time i come here there seems to be no new posts or anything... :(
1992 GS/RS Mutant Automatic
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

agreed. partly winter, partly end of winter break, plus some ppl seemed to have dropped off since the new board went up.
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

theres less posts after old board went away. but probably cause everyone's working this winter to have money to spend on mx3 next year??? I drive mine, been warm here, snow melted
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
92GS_STL_MO

Post by 92GS_STL_MO »

hey guys
I've been a registered user for quite some time, but due to finances I was never active on here (no money = no mods) so I didn't post but once or twice before my last motor swap. I do plan on being more active now.
(and I also think that winter is probably playing a big role in everyones hibernation)
~John
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

I'm still on this mofo 3 times a day at least. I drive my mx-3 year round. I havent posted too much, cause I have been getting most of my problems fixed lately. I am still collecting daily info on what suspension to get and am always on the look out for stuff I can run up my credit card with.
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Im on it atleats 10 or more times a day, alot of times, I just dont have time to reply, just readt the posts and post a reply if I have the time.
MarkMoore

Post by MarkMoore »

Custommx3 wrote:Im on it atleats 10 or more times a day, alot of times, I just dont have time to reply, just readt the posts and post a reply if I have the time.
guess that comes along w/ the job of moderator....... or administrator......... or whatever you like to call yourself :D
1992 GS/RS Mutant Automatic
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

im on all the time at odd hrs
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

i'm on dial-up during this breka and i've been rebuliding my car from the ground up so I only browse here 20 minutes a day or so, and can't read many threads b/c of crap dialup.
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

im on here way too much. once in the morning and a frequent check backs at night usually 4 at night lol.
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
93-Spec-Edn

Post by 93-Spec-Edn »

I think its gotten busier since the new board is up. I check frequently, but have recently started to post more. Also If u look at the feature of number of views vs. number of post, alot of people read posts but dont reply which shows theres lots of activity on the board. Alot of the old timers dont post much anymore as well.
92 mx-3 RS RIP | 95 mx-3 GS sold | 93 mx-3 GS SE sold | 95 mx-3 GS present

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”