Parting out 92 MX-3 GS

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
happytheman

Re: Parting out 92 MX-3 GS

Post by happytheman »

Do you have the rear tie-bar as well?<BR>Brantly
Ogimoj

Post by Ogimoj »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lilbuckaroo:<BR><B> I am a little unsure what the ECU is. E-mail me with a better description of it please. The rear O2 sensor hasn't been replaced. It would have 167K on it. The front one was replaced at about one month before the motor went so it is relatively brand new. I would sell the pair for $100. </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>I'd only be interested in the new O2 sensor, how much for just that one? <BR>The ECU or ECM (engine control unit/module) is the computer - located behind the stereo on the floor, but easy to get out from the sides.<BR>
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ogimoj:<BR><B> <BR>I'd only be interested in the new O2 sensor, how much for just that one? <BR>The ECU or ECM (engine control unit/module) is the computer - located behind the stereo on the floor, but easy to get out from the sides.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Lets say $75 for the ECU And $60 for the new O2 sensor. E-mail with you info<BR>
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by happytheman:<BR><B> If you do $50 paypal I'll send the money right now.<P>Brantly<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>OK, I'll go for that<BR>
happytheman

Post by happytheman »

How about the rear-tie bar?<BR>Brantly
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by happytheman:<BR><B>How about the rear-tie bar?<BR>Brantly</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Let's say $50 for the rear tie bar
happytheman

Post by happytheman »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lilbuckaroo:<BR><B> Let's say $50 for the rear tie bar</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>How about $35 plus the $50 for the front anti-sway bar? If you could include mounting hardware, it would be great. Email me offsite @ happytheman@hotmail.com with your paypal account and exchange of shipping info.<BR>Brantly
Cybin

Post by Cybin »

Does your car have ABS? If not I'd like to get the rear hub/spindles and calipers w/rotors.<P>Thanks<BR>-Oliver
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cybin:<BR><B>Does your car have ABS? If not I'd like to get the rear hub/spindles and calipers w/rotors.<P>Thanks<BR>-Oliver</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>No ABS. Sorry.<BR>
Tillytoby

Post by Tillytoby »

yeah i need a driver side view mirror. what color is your car?
Cybin

Post by Cybin »

No ABS brakes? GOOD! How much for the rear hubs/spindles, rotors and Calipers? <P>I'm looking to switch my drum brakes for disc brakes. <P>Get back to me:<P>oliver@cybin.net
Jeff_Jeske

Post by Jeff_Jeske »

i need a 5 speed tranny...<P>jeffjeske@bigfoot.com<P>------------------<BR>JeffJeske@Bigfoot.com<BR>95 Probe GT / NOS & the works / 13.9 @ 102
WWW.JEFFJESKE.COM
96 Probe GT KLZE - 13.8@100
JEFFJESKE@JEFFJESKE.COM
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cybin:<BR><B>Does your car have ABS? If not I'd like to get the rear hub/spindles and calipers w/rotors.<P>Thanks<BR>-Oliver</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>I emailed you other address. <BR>
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tillytoby:<BR><B>yeah i need a driver side view mirror. what color is your car?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>I'll sell it for $40 and the color is red.<BR>
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jeff_Jeske:<BR><B>i need a 5 speed tranny...<P>jeffjeske@bigfoot.com<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Mine is going for $400. Let me know. This isn't a used car salesman tactic but I do have another person who also asked for it. The price is the same and it includes freight to you. <BR>

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”