WTB Center Console,Reverse Glow Gauges, Altezza's

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Invisible

WTB Center Console,Reverse Glow Gauges, Altezza's

Post by Invisible »

Looking for Center Console from 93 Gs, not sure if the consoles differ or not through the years/editions of the car. Also looking for reverse glow gauges and some altezza tail lights, looking for chrome preferrably but will definetely consider cf or black. Preferrably looking for someone in and around Surrey/Vancouver, will pickup if in the general area. Please also include the price your looking for when posting, including shipping if not in and around the greater vancouver/surrey area.

UPDATE:
Got a center console lid for $30 at a place called Lou's on Scott Road. Saw 2 Mx-3's, one white(rs i believe), and a blue one(rs aswell), Both interiors are in pretty good condition, the blue one has a great interior. Door panels and seats are in good condition from what I saw, so anyone lookin for some parts just check it out, there are also 3 other yards right next to Lou's Imports.

Still looking to get my hands on some Altezza's and some glow guages if anyone has some they aren't using, let me know or ill just grab some off ebay.

Thnx,
Invis
Last edited by Invisible on January 5th, 2005, 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Invisible

Post by Invisible »

Update: I could also get away with just the lid piece of the console, its the lid that is damaged and the rest is mint, just figured it might be easier to take the whole thing off somebody's hands. But if someone doesen't mind losing a lid or has a lid somewhere kickin around that is in good/excellent shape I would gladly take it off your hands. Just let me know how much your looking for.
Acamori

Post by Acamori »

speedhut has some gauge faces, i've also seen them on ebay on occasion. there seem to be more than one style available, or there were when i got mine.
1/4 complete system---->carstereo.com
Invisible

Post by Invisible »

Yea, I was planning to go to speedhut or ebay and order some gauges on payday if someone wasen't trying to get rid of some they dont use. Anyways im more so concerned with the console top for now anyways, just figured id try to see if i can get all i need from one place :P

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”