1993 mx-3 parts all available

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Threept3

1993 mx-3 parts all available

Post by Threept3 »

I currently have a 1993 mzda mx-3. I blew the head gasket due to a bad thermostat . It has been well kept other than that. Transmission is automatic has ac. It was more of my everyday luxury car. I have pictures for anything anyone wants. IM just trying to get rid of the parts that people need before i junk it. If you are interested please email me at threept3@hotmail.com or im me at threept3 on aim. I am always online i may not be at the computer at sometimes but feel free to leave a message. I have a paypal account im a verified paypaler i tried ebay but noone really interested in the parts are on ebay. If u want pictures i will be glad to send pictures. I will be happy to take whatever i can off to show pictures or anything. I prefer to send it to someone whos going to use rather than add another car to the local junkyard. Happy new years
I have a positive feedback through ebay if interested check for seller i3esti3uy on ebay. Car is going to be junked by the end of january.
Invisible

Post by Invisible »

Hows your back seats? Im stuck with the shitty tear down the seem in the middle, there was a recall, but that was before I owned the car. Little too late now id say.

Invis
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

rs or gs?
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

rs or gs?
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
Skroggin

Post by Skroggin »

Interested in headlights if clear and not yellowed wih age. Price?
BuGS

Post by BuGS »

I know it is an RS w/ beige interior. Also it is ALL STOCK! Nice condition thou...
Invisible

Post by Invisible »

Need Gs Seats =(
RodbeyBur

Post by RodbeyBur »

Can you post a pic of the car? I may be interested in some front end parts. Let me know the color too.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”