Who's Old MX?

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
Talon_66

Who's Old MX?

Post by Talon_66 »

93 GS, KLZE, KL31 ECU, Centerforce Stg 3 Clutch, 2.25" Exhaust w/Flowmaster muffler, OBX Headers, Pheno Spacers, Front & rear X-drilled/slotted Rotors, KVR pads, SS brake & clutch lines, Ractive Filter, H&R Springs, Tokico Blue Struts, 8mm Accel Wires, MSD 6A w/ Blaster 2 Coil, HVAC Indiglo Panel. *Sold*
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*
Taras

Post by Taras »

That's Sean's (OrangeGSR). It's got ZE and NOS but not 350 hp. I am surprised it is still around.
Taras
'92 GS Gray ZE
'05 Gixxer 750
MxWest VP
www.mx-west.com
Talon_66

Post by Talon_66 »

I thought it was written off. Maybe Im thinking of a different MX. But I could have sworn he got in a crash.
93 GS, KLZE, KL31 ECU, Centerforce Stg 3 Clutch, 2.25" Exhaust w/Flowmaster muffler, OBX Headers, Pheno Spacers, Front & rear X-drilled/slotted Rotors, KVR pads, SS brake & clutch lines, Ractive Filter, H&R Springs, Tokico Blue Struts, 8mm Accel Wires, MSD 6A w/ Blaster 2 Coil, HVAC Indiglo Panel. *Sold*
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*
MX-West Car Club

Post by MX-West Car Club »

ICBC gave Sean the option to get the car fixed or they can write it off and cut him a check for the car. He took the money to buy another car. So ICBC sold the car at one of their auctions and someone bought the car and fixed it up. I don't think the dealer really knows what's in the car at all except that it has a Nitrous kit.

Sean, if you're reading this. I think you should still go there and low ball them and buy the car back. You know the complete history of the car.
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com
RoundTop

Post by RoundTop »

looks like the dealer just made up a number rather than dynoing.

I mean... a ZE + a 50 shot nitrous or so would be around 250. a 150 shot of nitrous would rip it apart.

and "two stage nitrous"? Did he have a standalone management system or something? I don't remember it.
n_o_s_21

Post by n_o_s_21 »

would like to see this ad you are talking about.?!

I know of seans car before I was in the club, but I don't know what you are talking about now.
Mr_Shorty

Post by Mr_Shorty »

see above link :roll:
MX-West Car Club

Post by MX-West Car Club »

All those type of dealerships like to fudge info and numbers. They're always trying to sucker someone into buying their cars and then the person ends up getting a lemon.

It's a ZE with a 75 shot of Nitrous, so you're looking at around 275 hp. It's a NX Express stage 1 kit and no SMS. How do I know, I helped Sean install the damn thing. I pretty much know what he's installed on the car.
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

That's a nice looking car, i've sat in it and everything at the dealership and that was in the summer, that car has been there for awail. If someone lowballed it like someone said earlier you could pick it up cheap it's in really good condition. I'd buy it but i dont have the money lol.

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”