Where to get short ram intake made

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
n_o_s_21

Where to get short ram intake made

Post by n_o_s_21 »

So as the car is slowly coming together, I keep pondering the things that I've yet to tackle. I was wondering where to get my intake made up at.(the piece after the airbox especially) I tried goofing around with it myself but I think it would be easier just to get someone else to make up a custom pipe. Any ideas? Suggestions on places to go? (it's for a 93 sohc 4 cyl btw) I also would like some mechanical work done too such as gasket replacement, timing belt, clutch etc. any info is great. Oh yeah, since the plates are expired right now, somewhere in Surrey would be better for me.

thx, Will
MX-West Car Club

Post by MX-West Car Club »

Try any of the tuner shops in Surrey. If they can't or won't custom make an intake pipe for you, try and see if any of the muffler shops would mandrel bend something for you.
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com
n_o_s_21

Post by n_o_s_21 »

Thx kevin, I think I will just take the hassle out of it and go and buy one off e-bay. they are less than $100 cdn shipped to my door. that includes brakets, heat shields and a new filter. I know that if I bought all the pieces I need from Lordco or something it would cost way more than that.

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”