turbo bolt on

New product ideas and status of new product development postings.
MX-3RR

turbo bolt on

Post by MX-3RR »

what mazdaspeed could do and we know they have the knowledge to do so,is to make a bolt on turbo kit for the 1.6DOHC MX-3, they would defenatly make some money out of it since we are so many, and most of us wants to leave NA home. think about it.
RedSallad

Re: turbo bolt on

Post by RedSallad »

Amen brother, i would buy it in a heartbeat, or hell i dont care any company make us a turbo kit...there is one for the sohc but not for the dohc...come on...
1994 RS Red 102,200 and Counting
Custom Cold Air Intake w/ Re-Works Filter, 2.25 Custom Cat-Back Exhaust, Dynomax Muffler, Bosch Spark Plugs, Belden Plug Wires, Pacesetter STS, JVC Deck, Yokohama AVID H4 Next - Paint Job, Miata 7 Spokes, Centerforce Clutch
m92_MX3

Post by m92_MX3 »

well who makes the one for the SOHC??????
CTC Racing
92 1.6L
93 323 Tranny, ACT clutch, Exhaust, cold air intake, MSD Blaster 2 coil, MSD 8.5mm super conductor wires NGK V-power platinum plugs,engine dress up,custom interior(almost done), GS front bumper, GS 5 spoke wheels Painted white.
RedSallad

Post by RedSallad »

i think its racingmazda.com
1994 RS Red 102,200 and Counting
Custom Cold Air Intake w/ Re-Works Filter, 2.25 Custom Cat-Back Exhaust, Dynomax Muffler, Bosch Spark Plugs, Belden Plug Wires, Pacesetter STS, JVC Deck, Yokohama AVID H4 Next - Paint Job, Miata 7 Spokes, Centerforce Clutch
MX-3RR

Post by MX-3RR »

HOW CAN WE MAKE THIS MIRACLE HAPPEN???IM WITH YOU I WOULD DEFENATLY BUY ONE, OUR CARS HAVE SUCH POTENTIAL WHY DONT THEY MAKE IT???? THEN WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO PLAY WITH THOSE NASTY CIVICS. DO YOU PEOPLE HAVE ANY IDEAS TO WHOM WE SHOULD SEND SUCH REQUEST????
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

not gonna happen, the MX-3 has been out of production for to long and is not very popular beyond us
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

this is why they arent goin to produce a turbo kit

there are like 70000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 x e70 civics out there = profits for the company

mx-3 there are like 20= a loss for the company

look @ the web...there is only one site for the mx-3.com unlike hondas where u have civic.net, hondatech.com etc etc.......

<small>[ December 09, 2004, 05:57 PM: Message edited by: MX-3.com ]</small>
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
MX-3RR

Post by MX-3RR »

your right about that, but mx-3 will always be known as the small compact with little power but awesome looks, and great potential, lets keep surprising those nasty civics, thats what Ive been doing, and Ive done it a few times. cant wait to put pics of my ride, so that you guys can see. hasta
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

im happy we are so unique in that respect where when you see a nice mx3 then you know 100% that there arnt to many really good ones around that are fast and look good.
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
jamario

Post by jamario »

I agree with you. It feels good to have a car that looks good and unique. That people just stare at it wondering who makes.
IF LIFE DOESN'T OFFER A GAME WORTH PLAYING, THEN INVENT ONE.
Kokiriwave

Post by Kokiriwave »

thats the positive of the mx-3, the negative is the aftermarket support because its so ....unique?
I want MAZDASPEED!
MY WEBSITE:: http://kingmx.net
killerkeller

Post by killerkeller »

In respect to that turbo kit for the sohc. All that needs to change is the manifold to engine flange. If you could find a mx-5 miata manifold or a 323gtx turbo manifold. and change the turbo flange on said manifold you could use the rest of the kit easily. Or just change the flange on the sohc turbo manifold.
benny
lujacks

Post by lujacks »

I have great news for everyone. I e-mailed the racingmazda.com company and they said that as of yesterday they are gonna start in a week on making a turbo kit for the 1.6 DOHC. This is no lie. e-mail them yourselves and check it out all I have to say is the more support they say the more they will wanna and have to do it. support it e-mail them anyways and talk to them bout' it.
bolt on cars are pointless you learn nothing and it's just too easy. http://members.cardomain.com/lujacks
nope-mx3

Post by nope-mx3 »

what I`d like is to get profesionally done headers for turboconverting the V6 version of the Mx3.

It`s the piping thats a pain in the err, behind :)

a small turbo, walbro fuelpump etc is easy to get.
All we need is a premade piping with flanges for a T3 turbo for instance.

nope-mx3
:: 2001 Mazda Mx-5 Sport // 2013 Volvo V40 D2 Momentum ::
chertel

Post by chertel »

A turbo kit for the 1.8 dohc would be nice. I would buy one. I want to do the klze swap but if there was a turbo for the 1.8dohc I'd buy one because my 1.8 still runs excellent. Even in cold winter weather, starts every time.

Return to “New Product Development”