Nothing but the headlights work!!!

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
MazdaManiac93

Nothing but the headlights work!!!

Post by MazdaManiac93 »

I do not know what happened. Nothing but the headlights work now. It seems like once I fixed one thing, something else messes up. I checked all of the fuses and there all fine. I even checked the ones under the hood. I really need some help on this one...
exdream_mx3

Re: Nothing but the headlights work!!!

Post by exdream_mx3 »

Thats the exact same thing that happened to mine!!! I screwed with it for days and finally gave up. I ended up taking to the shop and they found the problem within like a half hour. It was the main wire going into the back of the fuse box inside the car. It was burnt. They just replaced the wire and connected it back up. Do you have power going to the fusebox at all? Mine had no power going to the fusebox. Seems like you're having the same problem as i did. I also had nothing but headlights. Let me know how it goes.
Good luck. :D

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”