WARNING FOR PAT

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
Street-Import
Supporting Member

Re: WARNING FOR PAT

Post by Street-Import »

Now Speedhut only require 10 to make the new design. Also you are being and *** about all this... stealing my design and stuff... Do you see any Group Buy post in the GB section? What makes you believe I wasnt going to ask you the permission for it? I said I was gonna do a Group Buy yes... But before to post the details I would have asked you for the design, and if you wouldnt agree I would have only made a new one.

You started to freak out even before anything was started... because you "HEARD" there was gonna be a new group buy...

My group buy is all in order, and I asked permission to everyone before. Made a deal with Speedhut and Jeff. And had to do the last steps like "asking you for the design" or make a new one. But I didnt really had the chance... did I?

Why do you think there is not any Group Buy post in the GB section? Because it wasnt fully ready... maybe thats gonna give you a hint...

Next time at least be an *** when something is done... so it worth it...
Street-Import
Supporting Member

Post by Street-Import »

here ill help you even more, because of the size and weight of these things you can ship the regular mail and no custom fees or "special taxes" maybe thats the reason it was one charge for shipping in both canada and the US.
I will be ordering over 20 set of HVAC panels to my own address in Canada. So I dont think they can fit that in a letter with a stamp... And I am not gonna risk that either. Everything will be shipped here using something reliable such as Fedex. Yes I will have some fees to pay for customs duties and brokerages... but its only normal, I order stuff from the USA everyday. Just organized a Group buy from Outlawz Engineering and had to pay customs on over 800$ of products. Its illegal to declare over a few hundreds dollars of products "as a gift" from the company and if they get caught they will be in deep ****.

You live in USA. So you got everything to your door. Then shipped them individually in a small envelop... so maybe thats why some of them didnt pay extra customs fees. But I have to get everything shipped to my door here in Canada... then re ship them to everyone.. so things are different.
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

no i had speedhut ship everything out for me
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
jpwmx3

Post by jpwmx3 »

This guy doesn't understand shipping across the US border.!. I bought some USED NGK spark plug wires from him and he declares them at full value, so I ended up paying taxes/brokerage fees/duty on the full value. It costed me the same amount as brand new ones. And the wires were missing some end rubber grommets and one was broken!. (not to mention dirty) they looked worse than my 6 year old ones I was getting rid of. :rant2:
tocixxx

Post by tocixxx »

Hey guys !
Stop bashing each other !
This is a MX-3 community. Bash Honda drivers *lol*

Menmonic did not ship any items to the buyers. Speedhut did. And they did a good job. Speedhut sent everything out. I got 5 pieces and i did not pay anything extra. And i also bought 8 Pieces of Speedhut cause they had 12 left. So ? I got them all for a fair price delivered to my door in Vienna, Austria, which most of you, no offense, don't even know where it is located. I do business with the US often, especially over Ebay, as long there is a invoice with a reasonable amout, you do not pay any "hidden" costs liek customs, taxes provisions... but you have to keep it realistic you can't send a Full Body Kit and declare it as a gift ? ... Got it !
I'm grateful for the work mnemonic did so stop bashing him for keeping his copyrights, even if he used the OEM - Style as pattern. Pat set up your group buy and make other fellow mxers happy.
92 GS-R, RX-8 Lightning Yellow, Complete Aresspeed Bodykit
http://www.cardomain.com/id/tocixxx
Mazda Speed & Style Club Austria http://www.mazdaclub.at
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

nothing was wrong with those plugs when i sent them to you, if parts were missing or broken then you should of done the smart thing and contacted ups because i did put insurance on them, and you bought them used, its not my fault your country charged you money, so again i will state, that there were NO extra charges for anyone that bought from my 1st groupbuy, the only xtra charge was for the 3 dollars US to mx-3.com.

i doubt your going to save any money by having them shipped directly to you and shipping them out from there, cause by doing so then yes by going through ups your gonna have to do some boarder fees, but by doing express regular mail there isnt. So now you have to pay for the shipping to you and then the boarder tax by doing ups, then you have to pay for the shipping out from your house. its easier and cheaper in the long run, if you just let speedhut send out, a fixed rate of 7 dollars for both canada and Us, sure someone's actual cost maybe cheaper, but its a fixed rate.

<small>[ January 26, 2004, 11:43 AM: Message edited by: Mnemonic ]</small>
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”