signal light Q?

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
D_Gagne

signal light Q?

Post by D_Gagne »

its urgetnt i need to know how to put ur turn signal in ur headlights like i know for sure ill have to use a smaller hoousing for the bulb but do i judt drill a hole and put em in? help me please
92 mx3,lime green paint 18 inch motegi mr7's,blitz front n rear bumper,fx side skirts,isotta wheel,ractive seats,ractive gtr aluminum wing,apexi exhaust, www.cardomain.com/id/livin_lime_mazda
millionflame

Re: signal light Q?

Post by millionflame »

Yes.

Take the lense off first though, and it will make things easier.

Where are you going to stick them in the headlight?

Off to the far corner??

The smaller the hole, the better. A tight fit will ensure long lasting results.
~ Millionflame (94 GS 120K)
D_Gagne

Re: signal light Q?

Post by D_Gagne »

anyone whos done this have any other good info and some pics would be great please guys i know theres a few so help a guy out
92 mx3,lime green paint 18 inch motegi mr7's,blitz front n rear bumper,fx side skirts,isotta wheel,ractive seats,ractive gtr aluminum wing,apexi exhaust, www.cardomain.com/id/livin_lime_mazda

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”