Don't buy from mx3eurogurl

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
SuperStealth

Don't buy from mx3eurogurl

Post by SuperStealth »

After saying she was paying through western union.com (which sends a confirmation after she sends the money), I sent the item out to be nice. Well after getting an email from westernunion.com denying her payment, and after 3 weeks and several emails of her saying she was going to send a paper money order, I have not gotten a penny! I guess this is what happens when you try to be nice to people.
SuperStealth

Re: Don't buy from mx3eurogurl

Post by SuperStealth »

My title should have said Don't sell to mx3eurogurl, but i am sure buying would be the same way. Her email is mizzlbs@aol.com, just to warn you.
marshmallow15

Re: Don't buy from mx3eurogurl

Post by marshmallow15 »

it was pretty stupid to send the item without receiving the money first from someone with no feedback yet. try being nice to someone w/ positive feedback instead. usually those people come through for you.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”