Mmike thumbs up

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
Spydie

Mmike thumbs up

Post by Spydie »

1st time I ever dealt with Mike. He bought my ACT clutch at a price we agreed on and sent payment quickly. Then when I had to give him some bad news he didn't have a temper tantrum and get all spaztic.(how very refreshing) He understood the problem, remained calm and we worked out a solution that benefited both of us.
Will gladly deal with Mike again as he is a perfect example of what doing good business is all about.
MMIKE
your clutch will be sent out directly as soon as I get the replacement bearing from the dealer. accept my apologies again for my clumsyness.

<small>[ December 18, 2003, 07:36 AM: Message edited by: Darren Hyderman ]</small>
http://members.cardomain.com/spydie
"So I said to my one legged wife, I said...'Peg', you're 'cut-off'."
MI-Archangel

Re: Mmike thumbs up

Post by MI-Archangel »

LOL! I don't know if I was that calm but hey darren was really honest and told me all about the problem and we found a way to work past it so thanks alot darren.

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”