an "I Spy" section

This forum is for your (the user and visitors of MX-3.com) opinion, recommendations and issues about MX-3.com.
MX-3 for Me

an "I Spy" section

Post by MX-3 for Me »

I think it would be cool to have an "I Spy" section, or message board where people can post where they've seen mx's. Like on the road or in a drive thru, and then people can read it and see if it was maybe them! I know in that a Toronto magazine(the name of it has phased me right now) where they have an I Spy section where people write into when they've seen someone they dig! Something like "You: wearing a 3/4 length leather jacket, in Second Cup line up ordering vanilla bean latte. Me: Admiring from afar, held the door open for you"
Not that this should be some dating thing I just think the idea is cool cause I always see mx's on the road and wonder if they are anyone from the board. I mean it is somewhat rare to spot an mx on the road or whatever, its not like we drive civics!(dime a dozen car)
I got this idea because I spotted this black mx yesterday on highway 7 in Markham and the driver ket looking at me and my car and I thought, I wonder if this dude is from the board?
Anyways, just a thought! :shrug: (whoa this posting is entirely too long)
kuruption1983

Re: an "I Spy" section

Post by kuruption1983 »

Or we could simply make a sticky post on top of say Toronto's forum. :p
992mmx3

Re: an "I Spy" section

Post by 992mmx3 »

Hey, I think an MX-3.com dating forum would be awesome! Jeff, will you go out with me?? :love:
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."

Return to “MX-3.com Site and Forum Recommendations and Issues”