Mazda Washu

A forum to discuss Future Mazda Models. Please keep the posts in this forumto Mazda models ONLY. Not other manufacturers models.
jplar

Mazda Washu

Post by jplar »

Would someone try to explain what this thing is? Are Mazda's future concepts going to be ugly minivan's and cars not worth the money to own? This whole "futuristic" look just doesn't cut it.

On the flip side, the interior looks very interesting. I'm sure any pilot would love the simplified ****pit. The chairs do a good job in simulating the feel of being at a sporting event from the comfort of your command center... I mean car.

Don't forget the huge bonus of making up to SIX people uncomfortable at the same time. A major time saver if your goal is to give your fellow carpoolers a bad day.

Suddenly it seems like buying used cars for the rest of my life doesn't seem like such a bad prospect, if I were loyal to mazda that is.[/img]
Last edited by jplar on March 7th, 2005, 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sam Baker

Re: Mazda Washu

Post by Sam Baker »

the dash looks AWESOME! i love all those lcd's and the blue lights LOL... but those seats look rather comfortable dont they? ;)
~ sam
92 Autozam AZ3
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

Originally posted by jplar:
[QB The chairs do a good job in simulating the feel of being at a sporting event from the comfort of your command center... I mean car.[/QB]
:laugh: Haha, command center...classic!

That thing is so hideous, lol.
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

wtf is with toilet seat covers?
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
mx3TT
Supporting Member

Post by mx3TT »

I like the TV's for the rear view mirrors. 3 TV's is a good idea but like I siad before in another thread, the whole futuristic theme is not a good way to go.
Chris

MY MX-3 PICTURES
MX-3.com's online store - SUPPORT MX-3.COM
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

Originally posted by mitmaks:
wtf is with toilet seat covers?
They keep your bum warm in the winter times and cold mornings too.
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

Becker

Post by Becker »

Look at how the seat belts work, it looks like a cotter pin that just goes into the hole in the seat....i guess the old design was to confusing for some of the less gifted drivers :D :D
94 V6 GS Teal
I'm Not C0CKY....Just Perfect
wyldside
Supporting Member

Post by wyldside »

Judging by the controls, it is most likely Hydrogen Fuel Cell powered. Because of that they like to use light weight materials in order to make it more efficient with it's energy usage.
James Gosteli
X-Prez of MX-West

1992 Seal-Gray MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :mrgreen:
1992 White MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :( Worklog (Parting out)
1993 Blaze Red MX-3 GS - RIP :cry:
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

Originally posted by WyldSide:
Judging by the controls, it is most likely Hydrogen Fuel Cell powered. Because of that they like to use light weight materials in order to make it more efficient with it's energy usage.
Haha, the latest update on the Hydrogen Fuel Cell Powered cars is that they are putting out MORE emmissions then internal combustion cars. I received an email about it here at work. :D
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

MX3-Freak

Post by MX3-Freak »

LOL...from who, OPEC? :roll: lol True fuel cells put out no emisions. Todays use gasoline to obtain the nessacary hydrogen, and it lets the rest evaporate into hydro carbons. That is where your emissions come from. If we could figure out a way to get hyfrogen through electrolysis of water, or another clean source, then the fuel cell will have zero emisions.
Stock 1995 RS - Creek Blue
Car Meanins:
Honda: Hang On, Not Done Accelerating
FORD: Frequently Overhauled, Rarely Driven
Mazda: Must Always Zoom Down Asphalt
janxman022972

Post by janxman022972 »

Enterprise, Two to beam up. Mr Laforge we need you to get the reactor cores online now Lt Worf give me a tatical anylisis in on the bridge once i beam up. :2thumbsup:
Mike
93 ? 5 speed
1.8 ltr bpt swapped
psyense82

Post by psyense82 »

Originally posted by MX3-Freak:
LOL...from who, OPEC? :roll: lol True fuel cells put out no emisions. Todays use gasoline to obtain the nessacary hydrogen, and it lets the rest evaporate into hydro carbons. That is where your emissions come from. If we could figure out a way to get hyfrogen through electrolysis of water, or another clean source, then the fuel cell will have zero emisions.
:eek: overload... to much... large wor.... AGHHHH ... ok. so in english u mean that the required part of the water combustion thro the eletrolysis of water, at this current time, is not possible. so the gasoline is need to pull out the hyfrogen.... wow i think i should of paid more attention in high school and my science classes.... :phew:
*note i will not be doing the rx7 hatch conversion, id rather get a BP*
MX3-Freak

Post by MX3-Freak »

Ok, Ill go in a slow, clear vioce this time :confused2:

<small>[ March 27, 2004, 09:28 AM: Message edited by: MX3-Freak ]</small>
Car Meanins:
wyldside
Supporting Member

Post by wyldside »

He's right! There's a lot of false information floating around from oil & gas companies trying to prevent true Hydrogen Fuel Cells. I guess it will mean the eventual death of their industry if it takes over. I've done the whole process as an experiement once, except I didn't have a Proton Exchange Membrane to recombine the Hydrogen and Oxygen so I just did a Hydrogen Combustion Engine. I used a solar panel to do the Electrolysis of water to create the hydrogen. It worked quite well except for the backfiring in the intake. It was just a little model engine. The hydrogen fuel cell is mainly a different type of battery or storage medium. The PEM stack is where the electricity is created for the electric Engine(s). They have already been using these systems in Europe's Transit vehicles and some places in Canada. They have even had a Hydrogen powered car drive accross North America with absolute 0 emmissions. They are also trying to develope Fusion power (not fission - that's a nuclear reactor). Fusion is combining Hydrogen and Helium together to create high energy output without the intence radiation. It's similar to what happens in a Star or Sun.

Sorry... got carried away... I hope that clears things up a bit.
James Gosteli
X-Prez of MX-West

1992 Seal-Gray MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :mrgreen:
1992 White MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :( Worklog (Parting out)
1993 Blaze Red MX-3 GS - RIP :cry:
MX3-Freak

Post by MX3-Freak »

Hmmm... hydrogen and helium fusion....why don't they just shoot two hydrogen atoms together in the center of a U-238 sphere? That will give off some energy :freak: .
Car Meanins:

Return to “Future Mazda Models”