Where to go in Toronto for work on my car?

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
marksoden

Where to go in Toronto for work on my car?

Post by marksoden »

94 GS - needs a tune up badly...and I'm thinking some upgrades. I don't want to take it to Canadian Tire and have some guy mess with it. Ideas? THANKS!<BR>(in particular the air intake is cracked)
---------
94 Black MX3 GS Manual
Mx-3Man

Re: Where to go in Toronto for work on my car?

Post by Mx-3Man »

Hey!<BR>Well I live in guelph and I don't know of any places in toronto but there is a place in Pickering that specializes in decking put mazda's it is called mazdee's Performance Auto
marksoden

Post by marksoden »

Thanks for the idea...mazdee's eh? I'll check it out. After getting advice from a few people, I'm probably going to get a PRMracing air intake installed...<BR>I don't have a big exhaust, so I wonder if that will be a problem. First things first, so I just want to get something done.<BR>
---------
94 Black MX3 GS Manual

Post by Guest »

I live in toronto and got a full body kit for my mx-3 and I could not find a good mazda shop to do put it on or do some mods so I did them myself, Pls tell me if you find someone.<P>Brandon_junkin@hotmail.com
marksoden

Post by marksoden »

Well, I needed brake work and a fix up for the air intake (but have not upgraded it yet). I took it to a place called John's Unique Autobody on Union St (St Clair and Old Weston Rd). The guys knew exactly what they were doing and shined up the car inside and out when they were done. <BR>As for mods to the car...I'll have to see after the holidays.
---------
94 Black MX3 GS Manual

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”