Meet On The 15th?

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
kuruption1983

Re: Meet On The 15th?

Post by kuruption1983 »

Aight, it happens that I will be coming and I will be bringing tons of little parts from my old rides to the meet. Everything is gonna be free. :2thumbsup:

headlight bulbs, and tons of little stuff like this. even a spare altezza light.
cya all.
RTT

Post by RTT »

I'm gonna try to come out...not sure when i work til but i'll def. come out after! see u all there. if i'm after 10:30 i'll call that celly number to see where the fun is
salmont

Post by salmont »

I am going to talk to pink MX-3 girl and see if we are going to be comin down tonite. I am not sure about Rob though, he has been up in north bay for the last couple of days!
:shrug:
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
:throwup:
Typhoonk

Post by Typhoonk »

I'm still gonna be there!!! :2thumbsup:
Timmy's or Rona?
How Many MX's came out last week?
-------------------------------------------------------
Got to sell one of my cars to cover the bills
2002 Mazda Protege 5 - Manual, Blue colour fully loaded
PM for info
Ruben MX-3

Post by Ruben MX-3 »

lol aah mizz mx-3 gurl how am i supposed to bring u ur lip if i dont have neone to bring me up there? l8r
salmont

Post by salmont »

Looks like there will be no black cids from barrie comin down tonite. :( We are planning on comin down next wednesday for sure though ;)

Have fun tonite guys!

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

Allspeed if u get a ride bring it...if not bring it next week....Typhoonk We're meeting at the timmies Cya u guys there!!!
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3grlsikride

salmont

Post by salmont »

Looks like there will be no black cids from barrie comin down tonite. :( We are planning on comin down next wednesday for sure though ;)

Have fun tonite guys!

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
endocyc

Post by endocyc »

My brakes are not cool. Im so pissed. :mad: Ill be there but my windows will be up and my head down low.
Jenn Eldridge

Post by Jenn Eldridge »

Hey guys, sorry no black mx-3's are coming tonight...next Wednesday looks promising though...Melissa, hope we can organize something between now and the next couple weeks...whoever that was that said welcome, thanks so much...who are you? Ty, call me on Sat or I'll call you...coffee?
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

Excellent meet guys, Its one of the best meets I've been to in the past year since I sold my MX3s; Honestly you guys are the friendliest group I've yet met among all car enthusiast groups. Keep it up. :2thumbsup:

PS: David, could you send me a pic of that white car you mentioned @ kaveh@yasna.com
RTT

Post by RTT »

Good meet but i would have liked to b there earlier so that i coulda seen all the cars that came out....SWEET ASSS cruise through the Humber River parks tho good call endocyc!

P.S. ND4SPDSE - when i told u to slow down that is b/c that is where i got my huge speeding ticket..the cop hides in the ditch in the weeds behind a sign...impossible to see. Just a heads up to everyone if u are coming down the QEW eastbound at the Ford plant this is where the guy hides...tricky!!! :freak:
David Witherow

Post by David Witherow »

hey great meet guys....kaveh im haveing problems sending that pic to you via email i think there is something wrong with it ill try to send it tommorow mourning when i get up.....
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

Originally posted by David Witherow:
hey great meet guys....kaveh im haveing problems sending that pic to you via email i think there is something wrong with it ill try to send it tommorow mourning when i get up.....
no probz bro, to whoever who has msn, add me: kuruption1983@msn.com :2thumbsup:
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Originally posted by RTT:
Good meet but i would have liked to b there earlier so that i coulda seen all the cars that came out....SWEET ASSS cruise through the Humber River parks tho good call endocyc!
If those speed bumps weren't there, it would be initial-d-ish flying through there
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”