MOTO-VAC (Where can i get this done?)

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
quicksliver

MOTO-VAC (Where can i get this done?)

Post by quicksliver »

Could someone please tell me a place within Ontario that has a MOTO-VAC machine? It's supposed to clean out the entire fuel system...but i can't find a shop (at least around me) that has it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
kuruption1983

Re: MOTO-VAC (Where can i get this done?)

Post by kuruption1983 »

I dont know where you can get one, all I remember is I saw a 3.2TL in the acura dealership last time I took my car there. The car was running on a very low RPM and there were a bunch of wires and pipes connected to it like a dude in coma. :D

BTW, why do you wanna do this, and what exactly does it do.
quicksliver

Post by quicksliver »

Moto-Vac will clean the fuel rails, injectors and combustion chambers. It's the best on-car injector cleaning system out there. It's ~ $100.00cdn to ahve it done...trouble is finding a shop that actually has the machine.

I want to get it done because iv'e put ~80,000km's on the engine since i got the car back at 113,000km's. Chances are the previous owner didn't clean the injectors. I've been putting STP Injector Cleaner in every once n' a while...but iv'e been reading a lot of articles online about **** like that and apprently they really don't a whole lot of anything.
Flashpoint2

Post by Flashpoint2 »

As far as I now any Canadian Tire has the machine to do it. I'm not sure if *i'd* go there to do it, but I know people who have, and the result is really good. THinking of getting it done myself, actually. 8)
1996 MX-3 RS - Sold.
2004 RX-8 GS - Yay!
jpwmx3

Post by jpwmx3 »

Most quick lube places have a machine. I had it done and it helped alot with better starts and fuel milleage.

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”