What to do ?

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
m92_MX3

What to do ?

Post by m92_MX3 »

well i'm bored and i have 100$ US and i dont know what to do with it, i have a 92 SOHC MX and i am wanting opinions on what to do wiht the 100$ thats car orented ? any thoughts ? lol :shrug:
CTC Racing
92 1.6L
93 323 Tranny, ACT clutch, Exhaust, cold air intake, MSD Blaster 2 coil, MSD 8.5mm super conductor wires NGK V-power platinum plugs,engine dress up,custom interior(almost done), GS front bumper, GS 5 spoke wheels Painted white.
Grants
BANNED Member

Re: What to do ?

Post by Grants »

Oil pressure gauge or ground wires....
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
Shady469
Supporting Member

Re: What to do ?

Post by Shady469 »

mmm for 100 bucks you could get some MaD TyTe NeOnZ Yo!! (sorry i just came from Honduh-Tech)
seeing that your have alot of the basics covered, other than getting some of the SRD bushings, or a pacesetter STS there really isnt a whole lot in that price range. You might want to save up some and go for things such as a UR crank pulley (~200), genie header (~250), and so forth. you could go junk yard hunting and get an RX-7 VAF, or a BP throttle body. Around here motors in the junkyards go for around $75... maybe you could get lucky and find a BP or a B6T...
B6T powered MX-3 - sold
Stage 3ish 03 WRX - sold
03 S2000 - current/ for sale

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”