Anyone know of a site like this but for Tiburons??

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
LiL-LaW

Anyone know of a site like this but for Tiburons??

Post by LiL-LaW »

I just bought a 03 Tiburon SE and I am looking for a site that is like this I have only been able to find one site that was remotly like this but it wasn't kept up to date at all and I don't even think it has a forum :/<p>If anyone knows of anything please let me know thanks :) <p>Oh and if anyone is interested in buying a basically brand new distrubtor let me know it cost me 500$ brand new and I have only been using it for like 2 weeks it's still clean LOL anyways give me an offer peace.
Len-Dogg

Re: Anyone know of a site like this but for Tiburons??

Post by Len-Dogg »

www.newtiburon.com<p>How do you like your Tib? I wanted one of those for a long time, but I decided that if I am going to buy a new car I really want a convertible, so that disqualified the Tib. I wish they would make that car in a convertible, that would be so sweet!
1995 Blaze Red RS 5sp. Manual, Pacesetter Exhaust, Custom CAI, 17" ADR Rims, Kumho Tires, Altezzas, GS Style Spoiler and Mud Guards, Neoprene Seat Covers, Aluminum Foot Pedals, Leather Shift Knob, Remote Starter, Blaupunkt Stereo and 5-disc changer, Pioneer Speakers, Amp, and Sub<p>http://www.cardomain.com/id/lendogg<p>http://www.msu.edu/~leonar40/Car.html<p>Image
LiL-LaW

Post by LiL-LaW »

Ahh great that is a good site, and umm I like it alot, I gota fully loaded SE, so it is basically the GT model cept with the smaller engine :p <p>I find the car is alot like the MX in shifting which is good cause I test drove a sunfire GT and the clutch was all ****ed up, I looked like I was a noob at driving stick hehe. I found a mean body kit on one of the sites I was looking at yesterday though it was mad expensive so I don't know if I will ever get it.
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

ya, i have been off and on lookin at getting a 2003 tib gt but not the 6 speed, i think they are an amazing ride especially with the veilside bodykit, no beating that man, congrats on the sweet car, get some pics up soon<p> congrats<p> peace
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
LiL-LaW

Post by LiL-LaW »

Thanks man, I love the car too bad I don't get it till the 23rd of June, (long story involving my insurance compnay :p )but I have already been picking up some great ideas off of that site that was listed, I can't believe just how easy the clear corners are to do in a tiby it's nuts!! I am just hoping that the people on this new site were as cool and helpful as the lot of ya on here :p

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”