Mary jane meet?

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
Sean Mandell

Mary jane meet?

Post by Sean Mandell »

would anyone be interested in supporting this cause? I am definately for legalizing it and I think it would be kool to meet up and spark a bigg head!
"A hero and a coward both feel fear but it is the hero who reacts first while the coward hides behind the hero"
Juddd_83

Re: Mary jane meet?

Post by Juddd_83 »

sorry dont do that **** bad for the brain Id like to keep my brain cells intact. I think it should only be legal for people who need it like hiv sufferers and so on.
---------------------------
Finally a fellow MX-3er!!!!
Euro Tails (Clear Lense)
OEM RS Spoiler
Indiglo Guages
5000V Blue Ground Effects
---------------------------
red-mx3

Post by red-mx3 »

Dude, however you feel about it, what does it have to do with mx-3's or cars in general?
EBUCKS

Post by EBUCKS »

Interesting. <p>one
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

Sorry dude, But i will be absolutely against this law. And i will definitely run over the bastards who pass this retarded law. :D
Sean Mandell

Post by Sean Mandell »

wow, I didn't expect such negativity towards maryjane. I on the other hand support the legalization of cannabis as it is a gift from g-d himself. Here are my points: <p>1)There is no proof supporting that cannabis causes serious illnesses or death.<p>2)The killing of brain cells is way less with mari than alcohal.<p>3)recovering hard drug addicts use marijane to kick it.<p>4)The gov't subsribes it to Cancer and Aids patients to relieve stress and help appetite.<p>5)helps holding an erection longer<p>I work at TD Waterhouse as a junior financial analyst and I don't Blaze during Work hours but as soon as the market closes on friday me and some friends from work spark it up. A couple of these guys are 26 year olds making 6 figure incomes. newayz there are a lot of moderate users like myself that want to smoke mari but don't want to feel like a criminal. <p> I believe it will have a positive effect if it is decriminalized.
"A hero and a coward both feel fear but it is the hero who reacts first while the coward hides behind the hero"
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Too be honest I don't care either way.<p>This isn't the place to debate the issue and organizing a gathering where an illegal activity will be taking place is stupid to post on the board here.<p>Like I said I don't really care either way about smoking pot or legalizing it, I am just saying that I think you posting a topic like this is inappropiate and not very bright.
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

There are also many bad side-effects to it too:<p>1.)it complicates the tasks of doing multiple operations tasks, such as programming a vcr.<p>2.) trailing phenomenon: seeing movement not in an orderly smooth fashion, but in frames.<p>3.) It effects short term memory.<p>4.)Can lead up to symptoms of acute and chronic bronchitis. It depresses the body's immune defenses against infection.
5.) Paranoia can occur, its called Acute Anxiety Reaction.
6.)Its more addictive than alcohol, and I can't see smoking pot socially at a wedding or something.<p>I have 3 friends that have literally smoked themselves dumb. One is addicted to it and he just got out of re-hab and started out good, but is now going into a relapse, it has pretty much destroyed his youth and I can't see him living too much longer, I don't even know where he lives now. He left cause he knew he would start stealing from his friends for drug money...again.<p>P.S. not to mention, IT STIIIINKS!! :D<p>[ May 07, 2003: Message edited by: 992mmx3 ]</p>
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
Sean Mandell

Post by Sean Mandell »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 992mmx3:
There are also many bad side-effects to it too:<p>1.)it complicates the tasks of doing multiple operations tasks, such as programming a vcr.<p>2.) trailing phenomenon: seeing movement not in an orderly smooth fashion, but in frames.<p>3.) It effects short term memory.<p>4.)Can lead up to symptoms of acute and chronic bronchitis. It depresses the body's immune defenses against infection.
5.) Paranoia can occur, its called Acute Anxiety Reaction.
6.)Its more addictive than alcohol, and I can't see smoking pot socially at a wedding or something.<p>I have 3 friends that have literally smoked themselves dumb. One is addicted to it and he just got out of re-hab and started out good, but is now going into a relapse, it has pretty much destroyed his youth and I can't see him living too much longer, I don't even know where he lives now. He left cause he knew he would start stealing from his friends for drug money...again.<p>P.S. not to mention, IT STIIIINKS!! :D <p>[ May 07, 2003: Message edited by: 992mmx3 ]
<hr></blockquote><p>I myself smoke moderately and I could honestly say that it does not affect how I perform at work when I have to be quick with my wits. The memory loss only occurs while on the drug and comes back when sober again. Your friends sound like they were addicted to crack cause marijane is not addictive at all. It is all in your head and if you are a strong person then you can use even cocaine moderately.<p>The reason for posting this here is to see how the Toronto community feels about it. It will eventually be legal to have and therefore will be openly talked about in the future. I also thought about this when my friend had a maryjane meet on club si so I wondered how you guys would react to it.<p>[ May 07, 2003: Message edited by: nvrsrndr ]</p>
mrspanky79

Post by mrspanky79 »

992mmx3 Im with you on this one, it reminds me of all the smokers saying smoking is not bad for you. This is a car web site not a drug web site if you want to talk about getting high take it to another site. If you wnat to talk about the subject, other then about the last time i got high take it to the off topic page. And smoking it with give you erection problems the only resion you think its longer is because that 2mins seems like 30min.
War does not determine who is right, war determine who is left!

94 mx3 GSX Stroked Turbo'd and Intercooled
99 vitara 4x4
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by nvrsrndr:

I myself smoke moderately and I could honestly The memory loss only occurs while on the drug and comes back when sober again. Your friends sound like they were addicted to crack cause marijane is not addictive at all. It is all in your head and if you are a strong person then you can use even cocaine moderately.
[ May 07, 2003: Message edited by: nvrsrndr ]
<hr></blockquote><p>It may seem like the memory loss is temperary, but you are killing brain cells, and lots of them, memory loss is permanent, but only if done frequently, so it may not effect you as badly as some. My friend hasn't touched crack, at least that is what he told me, but how am I to trust him? He lied to a police officer about having no drugs in his car, and they found several kilo's in his car. That was one of the last things I heard about him. Marijuana was "proven" unaddictive in the 70's, but science has grown since then, it is said to be addictive by many scientists, both psycologically, and physiologically. read: http://www.peele.net/lib/marijuana.html
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

Sean Mandell

Post by Sean Mandell »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 992mmx3:
<p>It may seem like the memory loss is temperary, but you are killing brain cells, and lots of them, memory loss is permanent, but only if done frequently, so it may not effect you as badly as some. My friend hasn't touched crack, at least that is what he told me, but how am I to trust him? He lied to a police officer about having no drugs in his car, and they found several kilo's in his car. That was one of the last things I heard about him. Marijuana was "proven" unaddictive in the 70's, but science has grown since then, it is said to be addictive by many scientists, both psycologically, and physiologically. read: http://www.peele.net/lib/marijuana.html<hr></blockquote><p>That article proves my point that it is based on the individual rather than the substance. for instance when I have alcohal I usually feel like cigarettes. I can smoke a half a pack that night and the not touch it for months. Most addictive smokers wonder how I could smoke that many cigarettes and not be addictive to it. I say I have control over my temptations. Everyone is addictive to something that might end up killing them but it is up to the individual when moderate use can become abusive.<p>To me, I find it funny how some of u on here are completely brainwashed and can't wait to argue without knowing the facts.<p> I argue that we Canadians get taxed on capital gains and Interest income. This is called double taxation! I don't have time to debate this issue further but I know that alcohol contributes worse society outcomes then pot enough said.
Sean Mandell

Post by Sean Mandell »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mrspanky79:
992mmx3 Im with you on this one, it reminds me of all the smokers saying smoking is not bad for you. This is a car web site not a drug web site if you want to talk about getting high take it to another site. If you wnat to talk about the subject, other then about the last time i got high take it to the off topic page. And smoking it with give you erection problems the only resion you think its longer is because that 2mins seems like 30min.<hr></blockquote><p>mrs. panky, how would u know about erections. :p
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by nvrsrndr:
<p>That article proves my point that it is based on the individual rather than the substance. ..<hr></blockquote> <p>Exactly, so leagalizing it will put ALOT of people out there in danger of being addicted (which I may remind you, you said it wasn't addictive) Its to broad and unstable a drug to make legal is my point.<p>

for instance when I have alcohal I usually feel like cigarettes. I can smoke a half a pack that night and the not touch it for months. Most addictive smokers wonder how I could smoke that many cigarettes and not be addictive to it. I say I have control over my temptations. Everyone is addictive to something that might end up killing them but it is up to the individual when moderate use can become abusive..
<hr></blockquote><p>It takes a while to become addicted to nicotene, besides if everything was "moderated" to everyones own specs there would be chaos everywhere. <p>
I don't have time to debate this issue further but I know that alcohol contributes worse society outcomes then pot enough said.<hr></blockquote> <p>Thats because pot is ILLEGAL,and alcohol is waaay more accessible, so the widespread negative contributions to society that pot brings would obviously be overshadowed by alcohol.
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

Johns93GS

Post by Johns93GS »

Can somebody say..... GATEWAY DRUG????<p>If it is legalized think of all the kids that would use it so much to the point where it's not enough to get them off anymore, then they start on coke and ****. It's just a bad idea to give it to the public because there are so many irresponsible people out there who will **** themselves up.... you wanna use it? That's cool with me, by all means, toke as much as you want.... it just shouldn't be available to everyone. <p>It is a GATEWAY DRUG. it leads to more serious things... :shrug:
john kilfoyle .:. mx-3 fanatic
http://www.cardomain.com/id/johnmx3

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”