Ottawa Meet Official thread.

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
Spydie

Re: Ottawa Meet Official thread.

Post by Spydie »

just checked calander.....I take my car out on the 10th and not the 11th. I'll miss the show and shine but can make the cruise.<p>Spydie
http://members.cardomain.com/spydie
"So I said to my one legged wife, I said...'Peg', you're 'cut-off'."
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

DAMN i work, if I knew this earlier I could've ask the week-end off..Never went to a meet before..Probably next time..Anyways, good to see Darren that you can get your car off for the week-end!!
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

earlier, this nas been in the planning since like January<p> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Topic: Ottawa Meet
Toronto MX-3 Club (Toronto, ON) <p>MazdaGirl

Member # 1885
Member Rated:

posted January 31, 2003 09:02 PM

<hr></blockquote>
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
RXcetera

Post by RXcetera »

Important FYI...<p>The show and shine portion of the Ottawa meet will NOT BE TAKING PLACE AT THE COREL CENTER as originally planned. Unfortunatly, game one of Sens vs New Jersey has been scheduled on May 10th, 3pm at the Corel Center .<p>I have therefore decided to relocate the show and shine portion of the meet to a new spot not too far from Corel Center.<p>
***NEW DIRECTIONS FOR THE SHOW AND SHINE:*** <p>Take the 417 West and exit at TERRYFOX DRIVE (this is one exit BEFORE the original palladium exit to Corel). Turn LEFT on TERRYFOX.
TURN RIGHT at the 4th lights at the CITY OF KANATA RECREATIONAL COMPLEX (big sign) across from Esso/Eastside Marios.
Take the 1st LEFT on RON MASLIN RD... go to the lot at the end of the road. <p>I repeat, DO NOT GO TO COREL CENTER ON SATURDAY!!!
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

One question for all...where are we sleeping?
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
Jackattack

Post by Jackattack »

hey,
I noticed you relocated the show and shine to the K.R.C, usually this would be a great spot, but the roads in a nd around the complex are all torn up for major road reconstruction on terry fox, right now there is no way i could even come close to getting into that lot in my mx, maybe in my jeep.<p>I dont know about you guys but gravel and holes the size of the grand canyon are not my cup of tea...just wanted to give you a heads up.<p>ill check out the roads down there tomorow and keep you posted
RXcetera

Post by RXcetera »

I was there tonight, there's only a very small section that's torn up and 1 or 2 pot holes to avoid.
Jackattack

Post by Jackattack »

what time are you guys gonna be there at? I work at 1:00 but i may show up for a few minutes depending when you guys show.
RXcetera

Post by RXcetera »

People will be showing up for 1-2pm... we should be there for at least a couple hours.
RXcetera

Post by RXcetera »

BTW, can someone tell Mazdagirl/Stacey not to show up at the Corel Center and give her the directions to the new meet location? I'm not sure if she's on here much anymore...
EBUCKS

Post by EBUCKS »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr> BTW, can someone tell Mazdagirl/Stacey not to show up at the Corel Center and give her the directions to the new meet location? I'm not sure if she's on here much anymore... <hr></blockquote><p>DONE!
Questions that she has are, who leads from each locations and are we stopping at each location to pick up more of the convoy.<p>Rob (POLAKGINO), do you need a ride? Stacey told me that you were too shy to ask. Guy, we're like brothers by now. I could be from the southern tip of Sicily with my tan. :D :shrug: <p>one
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

i was gonna go, but im kinda lacking in the cash category, so im jsut gonan chill at home
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed
MazdaGirl

Post by MazdaGirl »

Yes Will, I have been informed, thank you for the concern. I look forward to meeting you and everyone else in Ottawa :) <p>Thank you for posting my questions Elroy :) <p>and as for you "PolakFetus" YOU SUCK......how much $$ do you think your gonna need? That's ok though, maybe next year :p <p>see you all on Saturday<p>Stacey
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by EBUCKS:
Questions that she has are, who leads from each locations and are we stopping at each location to pick up more of the convoy.<hr></blockquote><p>Good question, what should be done is that we get a cell phone number from each location leader, or just a person from the group, call ahead enough to get the group on the highway and meet them rolling<p>If anyone needs it, my cell is 905-359-7478, ill be on the road around 6:30am Saturday Morning
Jackattack

Post by Jackattack »

just so you know i went down to check out the road (or lack there of)today.
all I ahve to say is GOOD LUCK.
I will not be there because of the offroading required to get into the lot.( i live 5 minutes away)Today the construction guys tore the road up all the way through the entrance and created a "detour" a.k.a offroad path through mud...etc.<p>Just giving a heads up, i hope they fix it for you guys before saturday.

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”