How do i join

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
cobey

How do i join

Post by cobey »

Hey guys,
i am from the toronto area, and was wondering how to join the toronto MX-3 club.
thanx
:shrug:
1994 MX3 GS, full FxDesigns body kit with series III scoop, and the ram air hood (both pin on, i switch once a month). 2.5 litre J-spec V6, K&N custom air intake, NGK wiring, Jetspeed speed chip, neuspeed CPU, H&R springs, 19" Chrome rims, with yokoma rubber. Under Kit comming soon (hopefully) and possibilty of a competition quality stereo.
http://www.mx-3.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=34&t=000006
Nd4SpdSe

Re: How do i join

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

To qualify to join the mx-3 club, you must beat DVH in a drag race, beat Curt and get a cookie<p>( ;) DVH is the only one i remember with a 4cyl Mx3 ;) )<p>Actually, all you need to do it is goto http://www.torontomx3.com/ and register, give Andrew the $2 annual fee for the webpage hosting and show up to a meet at least once a month or as best as you can.<p>You dont have to join and just show up every once in a while, but it there's like a groop buy/discount for parts and stuff, you may not be included<p>(i think all this is right, correct me if im wrong)
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
cobey

Post by cobey »

Well i just signed up. Fell kinda dumb now for asking, as it was so easy. I hope there is no meet for a couple weeks yet, cause my old fx front got damaged by a pot hole, and it looks freggin terrible, but my new FX front end should be here very very soon. I like the idea of the stickers, i would go for it. I am a graphic designer so i could draw up a few design if you all wished it so. Thanx
Craig :D
1994 MX3 GS, full FxDesigns body kit with series III scoop, and the ram air hood (both pin on, i switch once a month). 2.5 litre J-spec V6, K&N custom air intake, NGK wiring, Jetspeed speed chip, neuspeed CPU, H&R springs, 19" Chrome rims, with yokoma rubber. Under Kit comming soon (hopefully) and possibilty of a competition quality stereo.
http://www.mx-3.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=34&t=000006
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Cobeykaya:
Well i just signed up. Fell kinda dumb now for asking, as it was so easy. I hope there is no meet for a couple weeks yet, cause my old fx front got damaged by a pot hole, and it looks freggin terrible, but my new FX front end should be here very very soon. <hr></blockquote><p>Myself, i may be able to goto another meet soon, but personally, i wanna put off on the meets until the ottawa trip may 10-11, no point missing work to goto a regular meet on May 3-4 when i can use the money for missing 2 days of work on 10-11.<p>There's never a mx-3 that looks bad enough to make it to the meets. Its normal asnyway, we're always working on our cars<p>Image
Image<p>[ April 07, 2003: Message edited by: Nd4SpdSe ]</p>
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”