Toronto area meet sun october 6

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
BlueBoi

Re: Toronto area meet sun october 6

Post by BlueBoi »

Hey whuts goin on...Yea that meet was cool...my first one..didn't know anyone..didn't talk to many people..oh well.<BR>Yea..I'm up for doin my interior too..if there's gonna be a meet for that or somethin.<BR>Yo Lil-Law...I'm from Courtice..I don't know if I met u at that meet..I had the Metallic Blue MX-3...but we should hook-up..I wanna check out yur interior and s---...<BR>peace.
LiL-LaW

Post by LiL-LaW »

Buleboi, yo man sup, nah I didn't notice ya there but sure if you wanna hook up sometime this weekend to check s--- out no probs, maybe we can even compare notes :D<P>drop me a line 905-261-6408 - Ian
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EBUCKS:<BR><STRONG>The best burn out was done by Kurt. After everybody left he did this wild burn out and spun his car around a guy. It was sweet and I really had to ask him if he meant to do it<BR>one</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yes I ment to do it, other wise it would have been by accedent and that would mean I was really trying to hit him. :)
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.
avio

Post by avio »

Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

those are pretty good pictures, came out really well<P>I really need to adjust my lighting settings on my camera because night shots are not coming out that well for me
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

andrew u just gotta change the shutter speed, i finally realized that like 2 weeks ago too,
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by polak_gino:<BR><STRONG>andrew u just gotta change the shutter speed, i finally realized that like 2 weeks ago too,</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yea thats probably it, I just keep forgetting to do that.

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”