Toronto Meet, Sunday Oct. 20th

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
EBUCKS

Re: Toronto Meet, Sunday Oct. 20th

Post by EBUCKS »

Hey from the RX forum did you guys see the Automotive Spectrum thing presented by Raceworld? It's at Yorkdale on Saturday and Sunday. Who's knows about this and who's going?<P>one
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

hmm...<P>Someone left a negative comment on my guestbook for my website, I wonder if it was on of the guys from the RX7 forums.<P><A HREF="http://www.zerokarma.com/mx-3/contact.php" TARGET=_blank>http://www.zerokarma.com/mx-3/contact.php</A><P>The comment is number 6, I replied to his comment already but this was the first negative comment I have ever gotten on my guestbook for my car.
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RXcetera:<BR><STRONG>kuruption1983, there's no such thing as a 1997 RX-7 in North America... they stopped importing them in 95.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yes that's correct, I had originally thought they brought them up in Canada until 1997. At one point I was actually considering buying an RX7 but then the Internet economy went into the crapper so I wasn't making as much money, but yea I was only able to find 93-95 rx7's.
avio

Post by avio »

i think i'll be there cause i just have one exam to go, but i can't guarentee anything ... :) hope to see you there !~
RXcetera

Post by RXcetera »

Andrew_Pakula, just writting to let you know that although I was on the net late last night, I sure as hell didnt write that comment in your guestbook. As far as other RX-7 forum members go, I cant think of anyone on there who would be dumb enough to write something that stupid lol.<p>[ October 16, 2002: Message edited by: RXcetera ]
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

They were not made in north america, they were 12 of em all imprted from japan and australia, i believe they were also some supra TTs that you see in toronto, they were also part of the shipment, they were all imported through a friend of ours in Avante mazda in thornhill, and soon that RX8 comes to canada, they are the first ones to get one!<P>anywhoz,<P>latez
5spd_GS

Post by 5spd_GS »

Avante Mazda .. in Richmond Hill<P> :D
Calen Sansom
1994 MX-3 GS Sparkle Green
RXcetera

Post by RXcetera »

12 97 RHD 3rd gens in TO?! I'll beleive that when I see it... Are your friends with these 97's in TO too? Please send them to the RX-7forum, we would love to see their cars :).
5spd_GS

Post by 5spd_GS »

;)
Calen Sansom
1994 MX-3 GS Sparkle Green
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

yes, they were 12 of them imported by a friend @ avante mazda, a year ago, and as i said they were a few supras too. all imported from japan and australia, 12 97 TT RX7s, 3 of em were my friend;s who all worked @ ATI Computers, they all put money down and bought em, one of em sold it and bought a boxster. 2 of em still have it, one is @ PJ's auto sales up in richmondhill @ yonge and major mackenzie and one other lives in Downtown toronto, both have a metallic greenish colored one.<BR>The one @ PJ;s auto sales was up for sale i think about 2 weeks ago, i dont think if they sold it though, he owns the craziest dealership ever, 2 civic SI hatchbacks each with 370 HP, japanese prelude engines, turboed, with some other crazy mods. there is also a white 2000 mustang with 670 HP. which is just for their show purposes!!!<P>should check this dude out to believe!<BR>lol<P>anywhoz i dont think they would be into club stuff,, but i will tell em!<P>anywhoz<P>latez<p>[ October 16, 2002: Message edited by: kuruption1983 ]
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

hey guys!<P> i wont be coming this sunday, even though i want to really badly. i just remembered i have a marketing mid-term on monday and i need to study. hopefully we will meet again before the evil winter comes. take it ez, and ahve fun guys, take some pics
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed
RXcetera

Post by RXcetera »

Do you have any pics of these cars? And you're telling me they are all right hand drive Japanese 7's? Plus some of them are Montego Blue (a green/blue color)? Last I checked, the last time Mazda painted a car Montego blue was in 95. I find it weird that these cars have never been spotted by any of the many TO RX-7 guys.<P>Cmon man, snap up some pics.
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

pics of their cars and my own new MX3 with the kit will be up by the end of this week, and take that in mind, these people are 27, 28 year old dudes! I know them because of a family connections, but i will ask them to come down to my place so i can take some pics, and keep an eye on autotrader, the one in richmondhill will be on sale soon.<P>anywhoz, pics will be up soon.<P>if interested they might show up this week, they also showed up last time but they were waaay to late. And honestly they dont think good about our MX3s! LOL, they feel ashamed! RETARDS!<P>anyways<P>latez
RXcetera

Post by RXcetera »

LOL!! I'm 27 and drive a Montego blue 3rd gen... maybe I'm one of your friends lol.<P>I would go to the meet, but I'm only in TO until early sunday. I'll be having another huge Ottawa meet next spring and I'm thinking of inviting ALL Mazdas (not just 7's). Hopefully I'll see you guys there.
EBUCKS

Post by EBUCKS »

Are you guys talkin' about old guys again? Spank and Kurt I'll be 30 freakin' years old next week. Are we headin' for a beer after the meet? <P>one

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”