Who Knows What Wing This Is???

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Re: Who Knows What Wing This Is???

Post by GregoryChristian »

Originally posted by Bubbaflaat:
Hatchbacks and huge retarded wings aren't meant to be man...
To each his own , Why does everyone has to post lame @ss comments ? every week or so someone on this board asks a simple Question about another one's mods and it eventually becomes a "Make fun of others Mx-3 thread " WTF ?
get over it ... alright , I guess it is now time for the backlash, so bring it own ! I 'm outta here
bubbaflaat

Post by bubbaflaat »

Well, At least we didn't call him ****ing gay for liking it. But seriously though how many threads are there with people saying how much of a waste it is to see older people driving mx-3's and that they are stock.... Putting that on your hatch is a waste... BUT thats is IMO. And i'm sorry for offending anyone who has a combat wing. But when almost everyone on this forum bashs civics all the time for being "rice". And then you say how awesome this type of thing is. That is just plain hypocritical.
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED, DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM. - MX-3.com Admin
exdream_mx3

Post by exdream_mx3 »

bubba you keep making comments about not liking the combat wing so why are you even inquiring about buying mine??? Doesn't make much sense to me, does it you????
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

Originally posted by EastSideRacer:
thankyou DavidOS and Fry_81 for helpin me out, it is an fx wing and i just ordered it yesterday, for all u other people who gave bull**** sugguestions, ur ****in gay.
Yeah and thats going to earn you a... can anyone guess? EARLY BAN! :2thumbsup:
What, you cant take a couple suggestions? Well if you are going to buy it you better be used to the ricer comments people are going to give you or else your going to end up in the hospital somewhere.
The wing is a POS. Infact, the car is a POS for having it.
One postive thing the wing will give you is when people turn around and look at your car. But like 99% of the time they will ether start laughing or they will just say, "what a POS".
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

Well, At least we didn't call him ****ing gay for liking it. But seriously though how many threads are there with people saying how much of a waste it is to see older people driving mx-3's and that they are stock.... Putting that on your hatch is a waste... BUT thats is IMO. And i'm sorry for offending anyone who has a combat wing. But when almost everyone on this forum bashs civics all the time for being "rice". And then you say how awesome this type of thing is. That is just plain hypocritical.
For real...
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

Originally posted by Gregory Christian:
Hatchbacks and huge retarded wings aren't meant to be man...
To each his own , Why does everyone has to post lame @ss comments ? every week or so someone on this board asks a simple Question about another one's mods and it eventually becomes a "Make fun of others Mx-3 thread " WTF ?
get over it ... alright , I guess it is now time for the backlash, so bring it own ! I 'm outta here
Oh and EastsideRicer I mean Racer didnt make a lame *** comment?
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

[/QUOTE]The wing is a POS. Infact, the car is a POS for having it. [/QB][/QUOTE]
i dont understand? your a member of an mx3 forumn, yet you think its a pos??
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

[/qb][/QUOTE]Oh and EastsideRicer I mean Racer didnt make a lame *** comment? [/QB][/QUOTE]

NO he didn't , he was defending himself from all the moronic comments, I have an idea why don't you post some pics of your car ? I am sure there are quite a few things about your MX-3 that others won't like then see how you react when they trash your ride ! when I put the Honda Civic projectors on my car last summer some mxer's loved them and others bashed me for putting on a Honda part ....Do you think I cared ? absolutely NOT ...It is my car and I will do to it as I please ,as long as I like it !!!! so lets see some pics of your ride !
mxmaz

Post by mxmaz »

I cant see how ppl can get offended by other ppl's personal opinions on their car. You have to expect that there is going to be diversity in opinions on what looks good and what doesnt. Its up to you what you want your car to look like and there is no need to call ppl fu**ing ga* because their opinion on a certain part is not the same as yours.
On another note, Gregory what i liked about those projectors is that they were modified to fit the car, not the cars body modified to fit them. So even though they were origionally made for a civic, once they are fitted to an mx-3, they just look like aftermarket mx-3 headlights because they fit in the same area as the stock ones.
bubbaflaat

Post by bubbaflaat »

He was defending himself from moronic comments by making a moronic comment?? Its not even his car. We are just warning him before he buys it. And exdream_mx3 wtf are you talking about. I think you have the wrong person. I've never asked about buying your wing. For one thing I just got done painting my car, so i'm not gonna buy a wing now and have to repaint that too. oh man this topic is gonna get closed here pretty quick...
My car
Please come nitpick my car, I can handle others not likeing it. And I promise I won't call you F***ing gay either for not liking it. In fact i would like critisizim thats why I posted pics of it, so people can say if they like it or not. Thats whats great about living in a free country!! We can do what we want, AND people can say what they want. Obviously there are better ways to explain your disgust for something that saying it is F***ing gay, and others can express themselves differently too. I am at fault also, and I apologize for it. :bowdown:
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Nice car Bubba :D :laugh:
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

i agree with that other dood......get clear signals for your car, it'll make it look much nicer.

how's the paintjob holding up?
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Originally posted by mxmaz:
I cant see how ppl can get offended by other ppl's personal opinions on their car. You have to expect that there is going to be diversity in opinions on what looks good and what doesnt. Its up to you what you want your car to look like and there is no need to call ppl fu**ing ga* because their opinion on a certain part is not the same as yours.
There's a difference between offering your opinion and blatantly insulting someone and/or their car.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

yo bro, i used to have the fx wing on my car and loved it, and to be honest with you most people that saw it loved it. Alot of people make comments on just seeing the pics of it and in the pictures it looks worse then in person. theres a lot of people on this board who have or had that wing that some of the people on here would consider "ideal" mx-3's. It's a sick wing and looks even better in person, its not as high as most think. I say go for it, order it, nice purchase.

To everyone else, **** off, let the guy be, all he asked for was the maker of the wing. He didnt need to hear your retarded comments. Are you just looking for useless posts to fill up the ubb space? Im sure that there some things that you have done to your cars that most of us would think would be stupid. For some people on here, i know they think that investing 5 grand into an engine on a heavy *** mx-3 to make it as fast as most stock cars out there is dumb.

so keep your negitive comments to yourself, all your doing is creating problems.
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
bubbaflaat

Post by bubbaflaat »

Hey thanks gregory and gro. Yeah the paint is holding up great and for a little over $200 I can't complain. Man this post is like an episode of Jerry Springer.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”