JDMsource

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
Hilltopper58

JDMsource

Post by Hilltopper58 »

Hey guy, though i dont own a mx-3.. AT this time last year i was looking in buying one before i bought something that starts with a c...Well anyways I still had your site booked marked, and saw the link to jdmsource. I just wanted to get your oppinions of this place since its in calgary. Thanks
wyldside
Supporting Member
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: JDMsource

Post by wyldside »

I'm hoping to get a ZE from them sometime soon. My car is pooched. My distributer is roasted again, so for the price of a new distributer I might as well get the ZE. Shoheb is the guy that owns it. He's a good guy. He should be getting some KL-ZE engines in about 2 weeks. I'd don't know what car you actually own so I can't really provide you with any information about what's available for it. He has a lot of other things besides engines too. Best thing is to stop in and have a look.

<small>[ January 30, 2004, 11:21 AM: Message edited by: WyldSide ]</small>
James Gosteli
X-Prez of MX-West

1992 Seal-Gray MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :mrgreen:
1992 White MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :( Worklog (Parting out)
1993 Blaze Red MX-3 GS - RIP :cry:
Hilltopper58

Post by Hilltopper58 »

got a 90 civic(i know what some of you will say :p ) was looking at getting the first gen B16a. And im defently gonna drop in. Good luck with your own car.
wyldside
Supporting Member

Post by wyldside »

I have nothing against Civics. I used to drive one a long time ago and that thing would just not die. It was the best winter car I've ever owned. I'd rather drive that in the winter than my MX-3.
James Gosteli
X-Prez of MX-West

Post by Guest »

Thats where i ordered my ze. The owner is a very nice guy :2thumbsup: . Have not got the motor yet but got some other stuff from him and they were awesome. Some friends also got a few motors from him and they're good. From what i heard, they also supply motors to Speedtech. if u want an imported motor from calgary, their the place to go to!!!
Hilltopper58

Post by Hilltopper58 »

Sweet :p I cant wait for my income tax return and May...when i finnaly work full time again.
wyldside
Supporting Member

Post by wyldside »

Yeah, I know what you mean. Maybe this year I won't owe the government money!
:D
James Gosteli
X-Prez of MX-West

Hilltopper58

Post by Hilltopper58 »

Yeah thats a plus for being a full time studient, and still mooching off the good old parents Muhahah. LOL they supply to speedtech LOL i got a quote from them i think it was about $3k to install a ZC(a cheap drect bolt in engine) while the b16 was quoted at 3k for every thing done by jdm source.

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”